Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
- NHL Third Liner
- Posts: 38,053
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:22 am
- Location: Jay Landsman's cookie jar
Too many cigars...
Kidding, he was one of the great comedic actors of his time. Probably his best asset was how well he meshed with those around him.
- NHL Fourth Liner
- Posts: 22,719
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:57 pm
- Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.
Quincy M.E. blows CSI out of the water.
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:08 pm
- Location: Aloha Means Goodbye
Diagnosed with cancer at age 52 and lived another 38 years. Pretty inspiring. RIP.
- NHL Healthy Scratch
- Posts: 14,484
- Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:36 pm
- Location: Hack Squad Holla
Great actor in comedic and serious roles. He and Tony Randall made the perfect "Odd Couple".
Another great actor, Charles Durning, pased this morning.
- AHL Hall of Famer
- Posts: 9,679
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:29 pm
- Location: Back off, you maple syrup sucking puck slappers!
Alejandro Rojas wrote:Quincy M.E. blows CSI out of the water.
When Quincy started one of those epic rants against the system nothing would stop him.
He was also really good in 12 Angry Men.
- AHL All-Star
- Posts: 5,695
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:25 pm
- Location: Pour être insulté par ces fascistes se dégrade alors
Return to NHR
Users browsing this forum: DudeMan2766, Eismann, Firebird, schreibdog, Shyster, skullman80 and 5 guests