Flower's new 3rd jersey mask is awesome

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Flower's new 3rd jersey mask is awesome

Postby llipgh2 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:19 pm

llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,476
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Gasp! The Clamboni!

Re: Flower's new 3rd jersey mask is awesome

Postby no name on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Awsome mask, has a great look for the 3rd jersery. Love the Barrasso tribute he was one of my favorites. To bad he won't care about it, you won't even get a interview to ask him about it. Never understood his distaste for Pittsburgh after he left.
no name
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,934
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:19 pm

Re: Flower's new 3rd jersey mask is awesome

Postby FreeCandy44 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:12 am

Awesome mask....pitty we wont see it this year.
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,231
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: The biggest Pearl Jam fan in Pittsburgh.

Re: Flower's new 3rd jersey mask is awesome

Postby Kovy27 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:53 pm

no name wrote:Awsome mask, has a great look for the 3rd jersery. Love the Barrasso tribute he was one of my favorites. To bad he won't care about it, you won't even get a interview to ask him about it. Never understood his distaste for Pittsburgh after he left.


Pretty much because he's a big arsehole. Isn't he over in Russia now?
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,559
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: Flower's new 3rd jersey mask is awesome

Postby Pghsports on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Kovy27 wrote:
no name wrote:Awsome mask, has a great look for the 3rd jersery. Love the Barrasso tribute he was one of my favorites. To bad he won't care about it, you won't even get a interview to ask him about it. Never understood his distaste for Pittsburgh after he left.


Pretty much because he's a big arsehole. Isn't he over in Russia now?


Barrasso was an assistant coach with Carolina last year. http://hurricanes.nhl.com/v2/ext/media%20guides/2011-12/2011-12_HurricanesMediaGuideWEB.pdf
Pghsports
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:03 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Flower's new 3rd jersey mask is awesome

Postby Gvezz on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Never met the man, but I have never met one single person that had something nice to say about him, in fact most will tell you what a creep he is. Must be a sad existence to have so much and be so miserable.
Gvezz
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 am

Re: Flower's new 3rd jersey mask is awesome

Postby Lesky on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Did the fans bash Barrasso after the 1-2 goal he gave away in Game 7 of the 1996 Conference finals?
Lesky
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,473
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:56 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Flower's new 3rd jersey mask is awesome

Postby Tim Thomasen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Kovy27 wrote:
no name wrote:Awsome mask, has a great look for the 3rd jersery. Love the Barrasso tribute he was one of my favorites. To bad he won't care about it, you won't even get a interview to ask him about it. Never understood his distaste for Pittsburgh after he left.


Pretty much because he's a big arsehole. Isn't he over in Russia now?


Yes. He's an assistant coach for Metallurg Magnitogorsk of the KHL.
Tim Thomasen
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:33 pm
Location: You know, it's just not death with dignity if there's an Estevez in the room

Re: Flower's new 3rd jersey mask is awesome

Postby DocEmrick on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:00 am

can we eliminate the third jersey? or at least bring back the diagonal Pittsburgh as like an occasional third?
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,216
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:33 pm
Location: SETEC Astronomy

Re: Flower's new 3rd jersey mask is awesome

Postby Lesky on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 am

DocEmrick wrote:can we eliminate the third jersey? or at least bring back the diagonal Pittsburgh as like an occasional third?


+1

I am all for bringing back that one or the yellow "Jammies" "Dark Side Of The Moon" ones!

Anything but the Blue ones to be honest!
Lesky
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,473
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:56 am
Location: Sweden


Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

e-mail