Dual survival (Joe Teti)

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Dual survival (Joe Teti)

Postby no name on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 am

ANyone like that show? I enjoy it, but i enjoy most of thoes survival shows. Les Strout is another good one. But Dave Canterberry left (or fired) and they put this Joe Teti in his place. Joe is a Pittsburgh native, just thought it was cool to have a burgh guy on that show.
no name
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,289
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:19 pm

Re: Dual survival (Joe Teti)

Postby viva la ben on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:41 am

I love all those survival shows. Man, Woman, Wild was another good one.
viva la ben
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,567
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:45 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: Dual survival (Joe Teti)

Postby the wicked child on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:44 am

Dave was fired, reportedly for lying about the amount of military experience he had.

Joe has been good, although perhaps a bit OTT at times.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,033
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: Dual survival (Joe Teti)

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:15 pm

If two people shoot each other in a duel and they both live then would they be dual duel survivors?
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,869
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:31 am
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

Re: Dual survival (Joe Teti)

Postby viva la ben on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 pm

the wicked child wrote:Joe has been good, although perhaps a bit OTT at times.

First episode in, guy was drinking his own pee.
viva la ben
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,567
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:45 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: Dual survival (Joe Teti)

Postby no name on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:11 pm

viva la ben wrote:
the wicked child wrote:Joe has been good, although perhaps a bit OTT at times.

First episode in, guy was drinking his own pee.


Yeah that is a bit hard core. Like his style though, on the edge of acting nuts. Like how just like Dave, Joe always thinks Cody is stupid for not wearing shoes.
no name
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,289
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:19 pm

Re: Dual survival (Joe Teti)

Postby nocera on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:01 pm

no name wrote:
viva la ben wrote:
the wicked child wrote:Joe has been good, although perhaps a bit OTT at times.

First episode in, guy was drinking his own pee.


Yeah that is a bit hard core. Like his style though, on the edge of acting nuts. Like how just like Dave any person with even the tiniest bit of common sense, Joe always thinks Cody is stupid for not wearing shoes.


[fixt]
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,260
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:02 pm

Re: Dual survival (Joe Teti)

Postby no name on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:12 pm

nocera wrote:
no name wrote:
viva la ben wrote:
the wicked child wrote:Joe has been good, although perhaps a bit OTT at times.

First episode in, guy was drinking his own pee.


Yeah that is a bit hard core. Like his style though, on the edge of acting nuts. Like how just like Dave any person with even the tiniest bit of common sense, Joe always thinks Cody is stupid for not wearing shoes.


[fixt]


lol thanks...
no name
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,289
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:19 pm

Re: Dual survival (Joe Teti)

Postby Cagsjr724 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:16 pm

no name wrote:ANyone like that show? I enjoy it, but i enjoy most of thoes survival shows. Les Strout is another good one. But Dave Canterberry left (or fired) and they put this Joe Teti in his place. Joe is a Pittsburgh native, just thought it was cool to have a burgh guy on that show.

I thought he had a yinzer accent lol. Joe is a badass dude.
Cagsjr724
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,013
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:54 pm
Location: Baldwin Twp.


Return to NHR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackjack68, Eismann, Humperdink, NashvilleCat, npv708, skullman80, the wicked child, tjand72 and 14 guests


e-mail