Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
- NHL Third Liner
- Posts: 51,888
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
- Location: دعنا نذهب طيور البطريق
Pitts wrote:They could give out Penner pens from the Pens on penne pasta night.
Perfect! Propose it to the Penguins publicists pronto!
- AHL All-Star
- Posts: 6,955
- Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:05 pm
- Location: the Juice Case manufacturing plant
lol .. I see Daffy Duck speaking when i read these lines!
- NHL Fourth Liner
- Posts: 19,596
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:22 am
- Location: Working ....
Dickie Dunn wrote:TK AND Harrington? For Penner? For Dustin Penner? The lazy, overpaid, fat ass? Who's making $3.25 million this season? Who had 7 goals and 17 points last season? Who now finds himself relegated to the press box on a nightly basis? Uhhhhhhhhh no. He's not even worth TK in a straight up trade.
Tangradi for Penner would have been closer.
Or the Jets 7th. Do it RS!
- AHL All-Star
- Posts: 5,471
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:33 am
- Location: Admin wrote:Rooting for the Flyers is not allowed here. Seriously.
Return to Pittsburgh Penguins
Users browsing this forum: Chirpin' Grinder, Daniel, darkstar57, DiscoDadda, dman66, FallenHero96, Fast B, FLPensFan, indian, jayv8227, Jim, jwest21, knives of ice, lemieuxReturns, marek, mayday56, Pens4Life, pens_CT, praxitas, pressure=9Pa, Pruezy11881, saleen66, Skatingpen, Steve, SubtropicalPenguin, topshelf and 177 guests