Panthers v. Penguins GDT (2/22/13)

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Panthers v. Penguins GDT (2/22/13)

Postby Lt. Dish on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:21 pm

pens2005 wrote:
Lt. Dish wrote:Image

These pictures mean what exactly?

Sorry, pens2005, I realize your question got lost in the excitement. I want to respond, since you're probably going to see the frivolity again. You're encouraged to join in! It's all about BB: Beau Bennett. When he gets on the scoresheet then we demonstrate our enthusiasm.

A couple of games ago, BB got an assist and npv kicked things off with a photo Beau Bridges, and that inspired photos of Beatlemania (Beautlemania), Baudelaire (Beaudelaire), and beaujolais.

Last night, BB was honored with "BB" (Brigitte Bardot), "BB" (Bertolt Brecht), and Gregory Peck in the movie Beau Geste.

Suffice to say, Beau Bennett inspires us. :D
Lt. Dish
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Location: WIN IT FOR [insert important player here]...let's keep the list short, OK?!

Postby penny lane on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:27 pm

I want it on record, that's not me! 8-)

:face: where in the world did the word "broad" start to be used in connection with a woman.
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Geezer on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Lt. Dish wrote:
pens2005 wrote:

Sorry, pens2005, I realize your question got lost in the excitement. I want to respond, since you're probably going to see the frivolity again. You're encouraged to join in! It's all about BB: Beau Bennett. When he gets on the scoresheet then we demonstrate our enthusiasm.

A couple of games ago, BB got an assist and npv kicked things off with a photo Beau Bridges, and that inspired photos of Beatlemania (Beautlemania), Baudelaire (Beaudelaire), and beaujolais.

Last night, BB was honored with "BB" (Brigitte Bardot), "BB" (Bertolt Brecht), and Gregory Peck in the movie Beau Geste.

I know you really meant to type Gary Cooper in Beau Geste
Geezer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Gaucho on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Geezer wrote:I know you really meant to type Gary Cooper in Beau Geste

Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Lt. Dish on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Geezer wrote:
Lt. Dish wrote:
pens2005 wrote:
Lt. Dish wrote:

I know you really meant to type Gary Cooper in Beau Geste

What? Hahaha, yes, I did. I had just seen Designing Woman for the 10th time. How I could mix up those two movies...who was concussed last night, Geno or me? :face: :lol:
Lt. Dish
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Location: WIN IT FOR [insert important player here]...let's keep the list short, OK?!

Postby pens2005 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Lt. Dish wrote:
pens2005 wrote:

Lol, ok thanks!
pens2005
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby pens2005 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:37 pm

The feed on nbcsn is so choppy right now it's almost unbearable to watch.
pens2005
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins