Pens Points

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Pens Points

Postby Kovy27 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:48 pm

So, someone has 40 points now.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,487
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: Pens Points

Postby Kovy27 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:55 pm

And...I'm convinced that they will turn on Geolocation soon, so you can only get the points if you are there. Seems fair.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,487
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: Pens Points

Postby SalmonMan87 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:03 pm

Kovy27 wrote:And...I'm convinced that they will turn on Geolocation soon, so you can only get the points if you are there. Seems fair.


Definitely fair, but easy to get around if you use location spoofer like someone previously mentioned...or just go stand outside the arena and scan your code haha
SalmonMan87
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am

Re: Pens Points

Postby Kovy27 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:29 pm

SalmonMan87 wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:And...I'm convinced that they will turn on Geolocation soon, so you can only get the points if you are there. Seems fair.


Definitely fair, but easy to get around if you use location spoofer like someone previously mentioned...or just go stand outside the arena and scan your code haha


If you are going to spend money to park, walk to the arena, and scan your bar code for a 2 dollar bottle of 7up or a 10 dollar shirt...go for it.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,487
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: Pens Points

Postby SalmonMan87 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Kovy27 wrote:
SalmonMan87 wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:And...I'm convinced that they will turn on Geolocation soon, so you can only get the points if you are there. Seems fair.


Definitely fair, but easy to get around if you use location spoofer like someone previously mentioned...or just go stand outside the arena and scan your code haha


If you are going to spend money to park, walk to the arena, and scan your bar code for a 2 dollar bottle of 7up or a 10 dollar shirt...go for it.


The 2nd part was a joke - sorry. Still easy to get around if the Geocode it using other means if you really want your points.
SalmonMan87
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am

Re: Pens Points

Postby Kovy27 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:07 pm

SalmonMan87 wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:
SalmonMan87 wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:And...I'm convinced that they will turn on Geolocation soon, so you can only get the points if you are there. Seems fair.


Definitely fair, but easy to get around if you use location spoofer like someone previously mentioned...or just go stand outside the arena and scan your code haha


If you are going to spend money to park, walk to the arena, and scan your bar code for a 2 dollar bottle of 7up or a 10 dollar shirt...go for it.


The 2nd part was a joke - sorry. Still easy to get around if the Geocode it using other means if you really want your points.


Mine was more sarcasm because I guarantee there are people who would do that.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,487
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: Pens Points

Postby Beech_is_God on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:59 pm

I'm not 100% but I think in the last update or the one before that, one of the features they put was that you didn't need to have location services turned on to use the app. I went into my phone settings and turned off location services for the app and it still worked. Obviously they could change that again if they decide to make it that you have to be at the arena to scan the codes.

Also, just saw at the top of the page on Pens twitter to enter "Pittsburgh" for 25 points. Expires 3/3 at 11:59 pm.
Last edited by Beech_is_God on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beech_is_God
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Pens Points

Postby Spum on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Considering the top 2 guys in the lead have 50 points each today, there must be another 25 point code today.
Spum
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby rlnst6 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Spum wrote:Considering the top 2 guys in the lead have 50 points each today, there must be another 25 point code today.


Spoiler:
The facebook code is Penguins, for the other 25
rlnst6
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby freddyftbll on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:48 pm

"penguins" is good for 25 points
freddyftbll
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby Spum on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Thanks but where did you find that?
Spum
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby SalmonMan87 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Spum wrote:Thanks but where did you find that?


Facebook code is Penguins
Twitter code is Pittsburgh
SalmonMan87
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am

Re: Pens Points

Postby relantel on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:49 pm

SalmonMan87 wrote:
Spum wrote:Thanks but where did you find that?


Facebook code is Penguins
Twitter code is Pittsburgh

thanks - hadn't been on either since thursday night
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,946
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Pens Points

Postby relantel on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:31 pm

"Hooking"
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,946
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Pens Points

Postby Admin on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:56 pm

5 points from a 7-Up. So thirsty...
Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10,805
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 am

Re: Pens Points

Postby JeffDFD on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Anyone at miller lite night?
JeffDFD
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,565
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Inside the tumor in Crosby's neck.

Re: Pens Points

Postby SalmonMan87 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:58 pm

JeffDFD wrote:Anyone at miller lite night?


Any chance the code you posted Thursday works again? I couldn't find it to try it out but the 5pt code worked...
SalmonMan87
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 am

Re: Pens Points

Postby Spum on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Spoiler:
SalmonMan87 wrote:
JeffDFD wrote:Anyone at miller lite night?


Any chance the code you posted Thursday works again? I couldn't find it to try it out but the 5pt code worked...


Still works
Spum
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby Loaf31 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Anyone have the miller lite code? I need 25 for a shirt
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,485
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: Pens Points

Postby JeffDFD on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Twitter
JeffDFD
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,565
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Inside the tumor in Crosby's neck.

Re: Pens Points

Postby Loaf31 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:21 pm

thanks.... got it, but it was too late
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,485
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: Pens Points

Postby Gage18 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:55 pm

post game??
Gage18
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 628
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:36 am
Location: City of Champions!

Re: Pens Points

Postby JeffDFD on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:36 pm

looks like they took away some more points.
JeffDFD
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,565
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Inside the tumor in Crosby's neck.

Re: Pens Points

Postby woodman97 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:19 pm

[code][/code] What points were left to take?
woodman97
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby freddyftbll on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:26 pm

I barely had enough for the T-shirt,and I still have it ,so they must not have taken much off me
freddyftbll
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

e-mail