The State of the Video Game Industry

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: The State of the Video Game Industry

Postby jayv8227 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:44 am

Idoit40fans wrote:You can get a lot of hours out of painting a white wall white as well.

I nearly woke my wife up laughing...
jayv8227
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby tfrizz on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:16 am

cheesesteakwithegg wrote:I do think that the physics engine changed NHL this year. It wasn't a huge change to the game, but a positive change nonetheless. I do agree about the Throne and Clement, they really need to record some new stuff. I can't remember some of the stuff that they say, but I remember saying to myself that some of it was flat out incorrect information.

If you play NHL as much as I do, you really notice the differences between NHL12 and NHL13.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:00 pm

New Sim City game is available in stores on March 5. I think it can be downloaded now. Sweet!
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby bhaw on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:05 am

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:New Sim City game is available in stores on March 5. I think it can be downloaded now. Sweet!

I preordered because I got a $20 gift card with it. Just waiting for it to ship.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby She'sTheFastest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:55 am

Metal Gear Solid is an unbelievable series. The 2nd one took flack because of Rayden, but it is just incredible (The ECW wrestler, not the adjective.) When the real Metal Gear 2 was released it was not released in the U.S and you had to beat the boss with a flaming can of spray paint. At the time, that was one of the most innovative weapons ever. Great series
She'sTheFastest
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Previous

Return to NHR