Silly Random Questions...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Silly Random Questions...

Postby FreeCandy44 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Ill be at the Pens Vs Flyers game thia Sunday in 205 handicapped area in a Neal Jersey. Please no autographs and all, but when is the earliest time you can park for a 7:30pm game? Im looking to park in the melody tent area. Also I think I read pricing for parking is $20.00. Is that true? Anyways....come say hi to me. ;) Im actually a pretty nice person.
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Silly Random Questions...

Postby MRandall25 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:44 pm

FreeCandy44 wrote:Ill be at the Pens Vs Flyers game thia Sunday in 205 handicapped area in a Neal Jersey. Please no autographs and all, but when is the earliest time you can park for a 7:30pm game? Im looking to park in the melody tent area. Also I think I read pricing for parking is $20.00. Is that true? Anyways....come say hi to me. ;) Im actually a pretty nice person.

If you don't have a pass, parking is 20 bucks to park where the Igloo was, yes.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Bioshock on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:44 pm

I will come. I will find you. AND I WILL DEMAND AN AUTOGRAPH!!!
Bioshock
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby FreeCandy44 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Bioshock wrote:I will come. I will find you. AND I WILL DEMAND AN AUTOGRAPH!!!

And I will look at you wierdly and oblige.
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby FreeCandy44 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:49 pm

MRandall25 wrote:
FreeCandy44 wrote:Ill be at the Pens Vs Flyers game thia Sunday in 205 handicapped area in a Neal Jersey. Please no autographs and all, but when is the earliest time you can park for a 7:30pm game? Im looking to park in the melody tent area. Also I think I read pricing for parking is $20.00. Is that true? Anyways....come say hi to me. ;) Im actually a pretty nice person.

I think last year I parked in the melody for 15? I don't know...I really just need to know what time the lots open.
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby KBone on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:08 am

MRandall25 wrote:

Tell me they have "Center Ice" marked on the parking lot where the Igloo was....

Please please please
KBone
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby MRandall25 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:10 am

KBone wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:

Tell me they have "Center Ice" marked on the parking lot where the Igloo was....

Please please please

I dunno. It's still gravel where we parked for the Bruins (Tuesday) and Rangers games
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins