***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby redwill on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

MWB wrote:
canaan wrote:History of idealism, bucking authority, many reprimands on file.

end


Sounds like shaf to me.


Sounds like canaan to me. :lol:

C'mon, canaan, give us the name.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,741
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby canaan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:38 pm

I want to see if anybody else has received a message
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:38 pm

canaan wrote:I want to see if anybody else has received a message

Why would they come out and tell you? Heck I don't know why you came out and told us as opposed to trying to get the person the supposed info is on to start talking before saying anything.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,189
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby canaan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:39 pm

I almost forgot...the alias that I was given for the agent does not match the call name that is listed in the player list. I found that strange/curious.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby canaan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:
canaan wrote:I want to see if anybody else has received a message

Why would they come out and tell you? Heck I don't know why you came out and told us as opposed to trying to get the person the supposed info is on to start talking before saying anything.

my reasoning is two fold: 1. To try and get to the bottom of the structure to the game, and 2. See what baddies get argumentative and combative with the information I have.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Rylan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:42 pm

canaan wrote:I almost forgot...the alias that I was given for the agent does not match the call name that is listed in the player list. I found that strange/curious.


So instead Agent Blue it came up with someone else's like Agent Fetish?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,001
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:42 pm

canaan wrote:I almost forgot...the alias that I was given for the agent does not match the call name that is listed in the player list. I found that strange/curious.

I'm inclined to ignore this right now then. No real name, no real info, just confusing garbage.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,189
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby canaan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Rylan wrote:
canaan wrote:I almost forgot...the alias that I was given for the agent does not match the call name that is listed in the player list. I found that strange/curious.


So instead Agent Blue it came up with someone else's like Agent Fetish?

the name I was given for the player was Ulysses Tyler. That mean anything to anybody?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:45 pm

canaan wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
canaan wrote:I want to see if anybody else has received a message

Why would they come out and tell you? Heck I don't know why you came out and told us as opposed to trying to get the person the supposed info is on to start talking before saying anything.

my reasoning is two fold: 1. To try and get to the bottom of the structure to the game, and 2. See what baddies get argumentative and combative with the information I have.

It just makes little sense, why would they get combative or argue about it if it gives no real name and no real info. It'd be silly for them to argue over something that currently means absolutely nothing. Like I said above I'm inclined to ignore this claim right now because it tells us nothing currently.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,189
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby canaan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:
canaan wrote:I almost forgot...the alias that I was given for the agent does not match the call name that is listed in the player list. I found that strange/curious.

I'm inclined to ignore this right now then. No real name, no real info, just confusing garbage.

that's rather obtuse of you to ignore information because you weren't given all the information you wanted right away
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Willie Kool on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:45 pm

The letter from the reds threatening to bring down Excalibur in the original write up was also left on Jehovah's desk...
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,356
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Basically, can't **** with me

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Rylan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Willie Kool wrote:The letter from the reds threatening to bring down Excalibur in the original write up was also left on Jehovah's desk...


Yea, seems shady to me.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,001
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby relantel on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:46 pm

canaan's making it interesting
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,951
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:47 pm

canaan wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
canaan wrote:I almost forgot...the alias that I was given for the agent does not match the call name that is listed in the player list. I found that strange/curious.

I'm inclined to ignore this right now then. No real name, no real info, just confusing garbage.

that's rather obtuse of you to ignore information because you weren't given all the information you wanted right away

How so?

We ask who's name was on it and you say the alias doesn't match anyone's name in the game. Therefore it is nothing right now and just a chance to cause confusion. Unless you get more messages or something concrete it's nothing but a distraction right now.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,189
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby canaan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:47 pm

This is why I didn't want to give the players name right away because I was suspicious of where the letter came from
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby canaan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:
canaan wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
canaan wrote:I almost forgot...the alias that I was given for the agent does not match the call name that is listed in the player list. I found that strange/curious.

I'm inclined to ignore this right now then. No real name, no real info, just confusing garbage.

that's rather obtuse of you to ignore information because you weren't given all the information you wanted right away

How so?

We ask who's name was on it and you say the alias doesn't match anyone's name in the game. Therefore it is nothing right now and just a chance to cause confusion. Unless you get more messages or something concrete it's nothing but a distraction right now.

calling it garbage and a distraction is very dismissive of the information im providing. If it doesn't help you, then fine. This game is, thankfully, a team effort. Just because the information doesn't assist you, doesn't mean that its not important to be out for public consumption.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Kaizer on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:51 pm

1 Pavel - Rylan
1 Pecky - redwill
1 columbia - WK
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,298
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:52 pm

canaan wrote:This is why I didn't want to give the players name right away because I was suspicious of where the letter came from

Let's just do this. Is the name one of the ones listed to start the game. That way you don't have to reveal the name but there's some actual info.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,189
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby canaan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Kaiser, I voted for tfrizz but it wasn't yellow. Dunno if it was missed or intentionally denied.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Rylan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:53 pm

canaan wrote:Kaiser, I voted for tfrizz but it wasn't yellow. Dunno if it was missed or intentionally denied.


why tfrizz?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,001
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby canaan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:53 pm

canaan wrote:
Rylan wrote:
canaan wrote:I almost forgot...the alias that I was given for the agent does not match the call name that is listed in the player list. I found that strange/curious.


So instead Agent Blue it came up with someone else's like Agent Fetish?

the name I was given for the player was Ulysses Tyler. That mean anything to anybody?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby canaan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Rylan wrote:
canaan wrote:Kaiser, I voted for tfrizz but it wasn't yellow. Dunno if it was missed or intentionally denied.


why tfrizz?

I quoted one of his posts earlier in the game I found particularly odd. He didn't respond to it. Hunch/feeling is all.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,481
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Kaizer on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:54 pm

son of a

1 Pavel - Rylan
1 Pecky - redwill
1 columbia - WK
1 tfrizz - canaan
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,298
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:56 pm

canaan wrote:the name I was given for the player was Ulysses Tyler. That mean anything to anybody?

If the person with this name is town I for sure wouldn't say anything because I feel like that risks someone who is most likely a role player(because why would you get a memo on someone who was nothing) and obviously if they're red they're not going to say anything. I guess this could be useful later in the game if someone tries to role-claim and someone else could out them.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,189
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Rylan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:57 pm

Well to be fair MRandall was burn noticed and he was nothing but blue.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,001
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail