Tonight marks the last time we will see the Capitals until later this year, well into the 2013/2014 season.
- - Craps coming off a 5-3 win over Buffalo. Two bottom-feeders battling it out.
- In the Craps last 10 they are 5 - 5 - 0.
- Ovechkin having a dreaful season with 11 goals and 12 assists for 23 points in 28gp.
- Both games v the Craps have seen Adam Oates (Possibly on Steroids) outcoached profusely by DB.
- Michal Neuvirth most likely starting, Holtby played and beat Buffalo, but no question Neuvirth is their #1 (if you can call him that even)
- Tom Poti out (gonna hurt them on D)
- 1.) Mike Ribiero - 10g - 21a - 31pts
2.) Nicklas Backstrom - 3g - 22a - 24pts
3.) Alexandria Ovechkin - 11g - 12a - 23pts
4.) Troy Brouwer (lolololololol) - 10g - 9a - 19pts
5.) Joel Ward (lolololololololololol) - 6g - 10a - 16pts
And to that lineup...
- - Malkin practicing and taking contact, projected return to the lineup is Friday
- Fleury in net tonight after strong showing from Vokoun. Good to have the tandem in full force
- 9 game winning streak on the line
- Letang out, lower-body injury what could be a high-ankle sprain. If anyone has any info feel free to add
- Niskanen/Martin on the PP
Penguins Projected Lineup
- Kunitz - Crosby - Dupuis
Bennett - Jeffrey - Neal
Cooke * - Sutter - Kennedy
Glass - Vitale - Adams
* - Was not at practice, but is expected to play
Streak on the line let's get it done boys. For great justice.
LET'S GO PENS!!!!