NHL Center Ice/Game Center worth it?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: NHL Center Ice/Game Center worth it?

Postby guiner on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Inkio wrote:GSL is 100% worth it. I use a VPN service to reroute my IP to a european IP to load in market games and nationally broadcasted ones. Once the game has loaded i turn off the VPN to get good streaming quality. I am able to watch every single penguins game this way even if it is on NHLN and NBC. One of the best investments I have made.

I really really wish you wouldn't post how this is done. Its better if you offer up advice in private PM. If so, please advise that it is a violation of terms of service and you can lose your account(including no refund) and perhaps option to renew.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: NHL Center Ice/Game Center worth it?

Postby pensfan21740 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:32 am

mjmmessina wrote:I live near Hagerstown, Md right along the MD/PA border and have DTV. For the past 10 years I've been in the regional viewing area for Root Sports and was able to watch all the Penguins game on Root with the platinum DTV package. They changed the border now so that the counties to the north of me in PA and west of me in MD are the new borders so I had to pony up and get the center ice package in order to watch the games on Root.

Good to know. I'm also in Hagerstown was thinking about getting DTV for Root, guess I'll just keep using Game Center.
pensfan21740

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins