The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby Bioshock on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Image

Sleep tight everyone....
Bioshock
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,754
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Mt. Lebanon

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby Beveridge on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:22 pm

If it couldn't speak, how could it whisper to him???

Makes me think of the first Harry Potter book. /endnerdmode
Beveridge
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,287
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby FreeCandy44 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Wonder what his name was? He looks like a Leroy.
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,348
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: The biggest Pearl Jam fan in Pittsburgh.

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby MRandall25 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:35 pm

FreeCandy44 wrote:Wonder what his name was? He looks like a Leroy.


1st line :lol:
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,715
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby Froggy on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:42 pm

oh god... no no no no no...
Froggy
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,574
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:40 pm
Location: http://DrunkInAGraveyard.com

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby She'sTheFastest on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:23 pm

If he slept on his back, would the extra face not suffocate?
She'sTheFastest
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,424
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby Spangler on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:24 pm

That face just looks **** evil.
Spangler
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,322
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:31 am
Location: www.reviewjunkies.com

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby FreeCandy44 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:13 am

MRandall25 wrote:
FreeCandy44 wrote:Wonder what his name was? He looks like a Leroy.


1st line :lol:

I meant the little face.
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,348
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: The biggest Pearl Jam fan in Pittsburgh.

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby JS© on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:23 am

It is difficult to establish the facts behind Edward Mordake's condition due to the lack of reliable medical records. Not even his date of birth and death are recorded and there are conflicting accounts regarding his suicide, as well as placement and position of his extra face. Much of what is known is based on oral retelling.


So is the story true? That’s hard to decide, especially since there is no historical evidence. There might have been a man with a parasitic twin on the back of his head, but the fact that it spoke is definitely something that was made up to make the story seem more spectacular.

http://curioustendency.blogspot.com/201 ... U5_ZByURTA


Seems legit. ;)
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,155
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → [B] [A] [start]

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby Bioshock on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:32 am

JS© wrote:
It is difficult to establish the facts behind Edward Mordake's condition due to the lack of reliable medical records. Not even his date of birth and death are recorded and there are conflicting accounts regarding his suicide, as well as placement and position of his extra face. Much of what is known is based on oral retelling.


So is the story true? That’s hard to decide, especially since there is no historical evidence. There might have been a man with a parasitic twin on the back of his head, but the fact that it spoke is definitely something that was made up to make the story seem more spectacular.

http://curioustendency.blogspot.com/201 ... U5_ZByURTA


Seems legit. ;)


Haha, this was more made for nightmare fuel, not accuracy.
Bioshock
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,754
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Mt. Lebanon

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby Bioshock on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:34 am

I will make a topic on Nightmare Fuel in the future if i can.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... htmareFuel
Bioshock
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,754
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Mt. Lebanon

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby JS© on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 am

Bioshock wrote:
JS© wrote:
It is difficult to establish the facts behind Edward Mordake's condition due to the lack of reliable medical records. Not even his date of birth and death are recorded and there are conflicting accounts regarding his suicide, as well as placement and position of his extra face. Much of what is known is based on oral retelling.


So is the story true? That’s hard to decide, especially since there is no historical evidence. There might have been a man with a parasitic twin on the back of his head, but the fact that it spoke is definitely something that was made up to make the story seem more spectacular.

http://curioustendency.blogspot.com/201 ... U5_ZByURTA


Seems legit. ;)


Haha, this was more made for nightmare fuel, not accuracy.


Fair enough. :thumb:
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,155
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → [B] [A] [start]

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby Bioshock on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am

Imagine if this was real though. Or just imagine if it made any sounds at all! **** me...
Bioshock
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,754
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Mt. Lebanon

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby Factorial on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:29 am

Factorial
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,957
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Gleefully Ignorant

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby Bioshock on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:23 am

Bioshock
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,754
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Mt. Lebanon

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby 71Aj66ax87 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Bioshock wrote:Image

Sleep tight everyone....


Wow......talk about two faced.
71Aj66ax87
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,362
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:56 am
Location: A parallel universe called New Pittsburgh

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby columbia on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:16 pm

columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 45,850
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby 71Aj66ax87 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Bioshock wrote:


This isn't a cartoon,it's claymation.
71Aj66ax87
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,362
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:56 am
Location: A parallel universe called New Pittsburgh

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby tifosi77 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Kuato
tifosi77
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,814
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:33 pm
Location: White-Juday Warp Field Interferometer

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby jimjom on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:52 pm

The extra face looks like Moe Howard.
jimjom
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,845
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:34 pm
Location: Presto

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby count2infinity on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:22 pm

She'sTheFastest wrote:If he slept on his back, would the extra face not suffocate?


obviously they share major organs...
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,787
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Can't wait for playoffs to up the dumb level ten fold in this place.

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby Pitts on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:37 pm

That's awesome, but looks fake...no room for a normal sized brain.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,445
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:22 am
Location: Working ....

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby Azkar on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Forward this to everyone in your address book or else he'll show up in your room while you sleep tonight :scared:
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,425
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: PFISEA

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby SoupOrSam on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Want. To. See. The. Movie. (no for real, that would be a fantastic horror movie. Even if it's a b-rated movie)
SoupOrSam
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,767
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:46 pm
Location: Wanna fight? Why don't you stick your head up my butt and fight for air.

Re: The most terrifying thing i have ever seen... (Beware)

Postby nocera on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:19 pm

Never alone.
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,986
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:02 pm


Return to NHR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DelPen, DudeMan2766, TPW and 11 guests

e-mail