welcome, flames fans

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

welcome, flames fans

Postby Froggy on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:25 pm

I'm seeing a few new members today say they are flames fans rooting for us. Welcome to the board. hopefully we can all be happy together when the playoffs end in a couple months.
Froggy
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,555
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:40 pm
Location: http://DrunkInAGraveyard.com

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby Azkar on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Stay away from Froggy :pop: :slug:
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,425
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: PFISEA

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby Idoit40fans on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Speaking of flames fans, Tampa is my number 2 team. :pop:
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,559
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby llipgh2 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Prepare to be amused. And baffled. And horrified. And confused.

Welcome!
llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,478
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Gasp! The Clamboni!

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby Froggy on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:59 pm

I try to do something nice and no one cares. I say something dumb like "neck meat" and people won't let it die. Clearly I'm clueless on what warrants a good post. Go ahead and quote/screen cap that, too.
Froggy
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,555
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:40 pm
Location: http://DrunkInAGraveyard.com

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby llipgh2 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Told you, Flames fans...
llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,478
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Gasp! The Clamboni!

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby Idoit40fans on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:01 pm

I don't think the flames fans are gonna lurk here that much. Just jump in , contribute, maybe come back during a game. They'll be here eventually though.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,559
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby Azkar on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Froggy wrote:I try to do something nice and no one cares. I say something dumb like "neck meat" and people won't let it die. Clearly I'm clueless on what warrants a good post. Go ahead and quote/screen cap that, too.


So you're not an expert, then?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,425
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: PFISEA

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby SolidSnake on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Froggy wrote:I try to do something nice and no one cares. I say something dumb like "neck meat" and people won't let it die. Clearly I'm clueless on what warrants a good post. Go ahead and quote/screen cap that, too.

I applaud you for doing this :fist:

Welcome Flames fans! Maybe you can give some more insight on when Shero gets Kipper and Bouwmeester too. :pop: :D
SolidSnake
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,127
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:41 pm
Location: Winners don't use drugs.- William S. Sessions.

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby Admin on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:09 pm

That "neck meat" guy rulez!
Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10,806
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 am

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby FreeCandy44 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Admin wrote:That "neck meat" guy rulez!

Ehh he has his moments.
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,235
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: The biggest Pearl Jam fan in Pittsburgh.

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby ComixZone on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:22 pm

cheers Pens fans! It's going to be a heck of a ride! Go Pens Go!

I've already ordered my #12 Iginla Pens jersey!
Last edited by ComixZone on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ComixZone
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby jwest21 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:30 pm

This thread will end better than the thread on Boston's HF board:
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showt ... ?t=1387329
jwest21
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,089
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:59 pm
Location: on IR

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby viva la ben on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:45 pm

I only have one question for Flames fans:

does mark recchi cover his bald head of the ice and then on the ice when his helmet flips of his balding head is exposed ala Newman asking to try on a new hat recently bought from a flea market while trying to pick up a woman complimenting the hat?
viva la ben
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,988
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:45 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby Rylan on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:48 pm

viva la ben wrote:I only have one question for Flames fans:

does mark recchi cover his bald head of the ice and then on the ice when his helmet flips of his balding head is exposed ala Newman asking to try on a new hat recently bought from a flea market while trying to pick up a woman complimenting the hat?


lol if only they knew...
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,995
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby Jopaz on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Yes, Flames fans, just shake your head and laugh when we are on a 13 game winning streak while one of the best players in the league is on IR, and people are complaining that we are too slow, don't have a good PK, have the wrong guys on the power play, want to fire the coach, etc......

I guess the Pens are the 1% now.
Jopaz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:56 pm

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby BigMcK on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:19 pm

If the Flames fans don't post here, where else is there to post? Isn't there only one message board on these here Interwebz? Admin said so, and he would never not speak the truth.

....so confused now....
BigMcK
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,012
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:23 pm
Location: Are you there, yet?

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby She'sTheFastest on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Froggy wrote:I try to do something nice and no one cares. I say something dumb like "neck meat" and people won't let it die. Clearly I'm clueless on what warrants a good post. Go ahead and quote/screen cap that, too.


I am a fan of neck meat.
She'sTheFastest
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,421
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby Admin on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:23 pm

BigMcK wrote:If the Flames fans don't post here, where else is there to post? Isn't there only one message board on these here Interwebz? Admin said so, and he would never not speak the truth.

....so confused now....

Calm down and have some more of my Kool-Aid. There are definitely no other boards. :fist:
Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10,806
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 am

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby BigMcK on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Admin wrote:
BigMcK wrote:If the Flames fans don't post here, where else is there to post? Isn't there only one message board on these here Interwebz? Admin said so, and he would never not speak the truth.

....so confused now....

Calm down and have some more of my Kool-Aid. There are definitely no other boards. :fist:


Took me about five years of walking in the hot desert talking to myself to figure that out. :wink:
BigMcK
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,012
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:23 pm
Location: Are you there, yet?

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby Admin on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Don't let the bad people trick you.

Oh, and welcome, Flames fans!
Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10,806
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 am

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby FreeCandy44 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:34 pm

BigMcK wrote:
Admin wrote:
BigMcK wrote:If the Flames fans don't post here, where else is there to post? Isn't there only one message board on these here Interwebz? Admin said so, and he would never not speak the truth.

....so confused now....

Calm down and have some more of my Kool-Aid. There are definitely no other boards. :fist:

Took me about five years of walking in the hot desert talking to myself to figure that out. :wink:

Like Jim Morrison's indian friend?
Last edited by FreeCandy44 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,235
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: The biggest Pearl Jam fan in Pittsburgh.

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby 71Aj66ax87 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:Speaking of flames fans, Tampa is my number 2 team. :pop:


Same here. :pop:
71Aj66ax87
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,362
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:56 am
Location: A parallel universe called New Pittsburgh

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby BigMcK on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:50 pm

FreeCandy44 wrote:
BigMcK wrote:
Admin wrote:
BigMcK wrote:If the Flames fans don't post here, where else is there to post? Isn't there only one message board on these here Interwebz? Admin said so, and he would never not speak the truth.

....so confused now....

Calm down and have some more of my Kool-Aid. There are definitely no other boards. :fist:

Took me about five years of walking in the hot desert talking to myself to figure that out. :wink:

Like Jim Morrison's indian friend?


Betcha didn't know that Peyote adds zing to everything -- in a hazy, wavey way.
BigMcK
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,012
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:23 pm
Location: Are you there, yet?

Re: welcome, flames fans

Postby Penspal on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Welcome fans of Jarome, we hope to come to appreciate him as you do, and if Iggy wishes to return as a champion to Calgary next year, I'm good with that. :)
Penspal
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,386
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:12 am
Location: dark recesses of Sid's brain

Next

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

e-mail