Suggestions please...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Suggestions please...

Postby Pitt87 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:28 pm

If you are not completely loaded after the game, you should consider hanging out at the Fairmont for a drink post-game. Teams usually stay there, so you may see some players.
Pitt87
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Location: Admin wrote:Rooting for the Flyers is not allowed here. Seriously.

Postby JTS66 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Steve Dave wrote:
yubb wrote:I'd suggest avoiding the South Side entirely.

Ok, can you explain why? People have always told me to make sure to go there.

Cops have been jagoffs.... do not park near the end of a street... you'll get towed... do not park anywhere where you think you can get a ticket.. because you will.. if you are looking for a fun bar... "Local" is a pretty good spot.. if you are looking to get wasted and make horrible great choices... to to "Marios" or "Rowdy Buck" you can find yourself some of Pittsburgh finest WOOOOOOOO girls
JTS66
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Steve Dave on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:54 pm

JTS66 wrote:
Steve Dave wrote:

Cops have been jagoffs.... do not park near the end of a street... you'll get towed... do not park anywhere where you think you can get a ticket.. because you will.. if you are looking for a fun bar... "Local" is a pretty good spot.. if you are looking to get wasted and make horrible great choices... to to "Marios" or "Rowdy Buck" you can find yourself some of Pittsburgh finest WOOOOOOOO girls

We have wives so not looking for any girls but thanks.
Steve Dave
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby DocEmrick on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Pittsburgh doesn't have any fine girls lol
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby IanMoran on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Steve Dave wrote:
JTS66 wrote:
Steve Dave wrote:

We have wives so not looking for any girls but thanks.

Yea, wives = won't like South Side... as others have stated its the get drunk, college, 20 something crowd.. I've had some good nights there but my reign is slowly coming to an end... South Side works is nice though!
IanMoran
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby brwi on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 pm

DocEmrick wrote:
If you like noisy and crowded bars full of macho dbags, and borderline hookers then by all means have yourself a ball.

I'm going to need exact directions, please :D I would also suggest to the OP to make sure he goes to "The Hill District" nearby.
brwi
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Steve Dave on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:21 pm

brwi wrote:
DocEmrick wrote:
If you like noisy and crowded bars full of macho dbags, and borderline hookers then by all means have yourself a ball.

I'm going to need exact directions, please :D I would also suggest to the OP to make sure he goes to "The Hill District" nearby.

Should I take my 12 gauge or 45?
Steve Dave
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby OutofFoil on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Steve Dave wrote:
brwi wrote:
DocEmrick wrote:

Should I take my 12 gauge or 45?

Both, but only if you have a trench coat to hide the shotty. Definitely extra mags.
OutofFoil
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Location: Depends. I might be here, but I could be there. Hard to tell sometimes.

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins