Crosby eats

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Crosby eats

Postby jwest21 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Froggy wrote:somewhere in Philadelphia, a super classy gentleman is making a "tooth fairy" joke

or something to do with gumming
jwest21
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,185
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:59 am
Location: on IR

Re: Crosby eats

Postby offsides on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:44 pm

I don't care what anyone says, this is scary stuff to me. I won't feel right until I see 87 on the ice again. Sid just can't seem to catch a break.
offsides
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,554
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Man Cave in Washington, PA

Re: Crosby eats

Postby iWonTheCup87 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:46 pm

jwest21 wrote:
Froggy wrote:somewhere in Philadelphia, a super classy gentleman is making a "tooth fairy" joke

or something to do with gumming


already read a comment saying something like looks like he wont be mouthing off too much anymore.

anyways i also read a comment saying he supposedly lost 9 teeth, no idea if true but very well could be. Crosby has got to be one of the unluckiest players ever
iWonTheCup87
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,348
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 pm
Location: Inside Crosby's basement dryer

Re: Crosby eats

Postby The U on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:48 pm

According to RDS he is still in the hospital and could spend the night there.
The U
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,647
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:34 pm

Re: Crosby eats

Postby Bioshock on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Busy getting his gold teeth engraved.
Bioshock
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,895
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Mt. Lebanon

Re: Crosby eats

Postby bringitonhome on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:50 pm

My guess is that he will be out about a week.
bringitonhome
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,507
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:07 am
Location: computer

Re: Crosby eats

Postby penny lane on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:06 pm

The U wrote:According to RDS he is still in the hospital and could spend the night there.


that's lonely; get the good drugs Sid and float.
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 29,099
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:29 pm
Location: Have fun, kick butt!

Re: Crosby eats

Postby jwest21 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:07 pm

iWonTheCup87 wrote:
jwest21 wrote:
Froggy wrote:somewhere in Philadelphia, a super classy gentleman is making a "tooth fairy" joke

or something to do with gumming


already read a comment saying something like looks like he wont be mouthing off too much anymore.

anyways i also read a comment saying he supposedly lost 9 teeth, no idea if true but very well could be. Crosby has got to be one of the unluckiest players ever

The Yahoo article has some real classy comments.
jwest21
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,185
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:59 am
Location: on IR

Re: Crosby eats

Postby DocEmrick on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:18 pm

RADIOACTIVE...RADIOACTIVE
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,797
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: 39°6′32″N 76°46′17″W

Re: Crosby eats

Postby sil on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:21 pm

DocEmrick wrote:RADIOACTIVE...RADIOACTIVE


...WELCOME TO SOME NEW TEETH...TO SOME NEW TEETH...WELCOME TO SOME NEW TEETH...TO SOME NEW TEETH...
sil
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,121
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:05 pm
Location: the Juice Case manufacturing plant

Re: Crosby eats

Postby PghSkins on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:21 pm

jwest21 wrote:
iWonTheCup87 wrote:
jwest21 wrote:
Froggy wrote:somewhere in Philadelphia, a super classy gentleman is making a "tooth fairy" joke

or something to do with gumming


already read a comment saying something like looks like he wont be mouthing off too much anymore.

anyways i also read a comment saying he supposedly lost 9 teeth, no idea if true but very well could be. Crosby has got to be one of the unluckiest players ever

The Yahoo article has some real classy comments.


I don't know who comments on Yahoo but it's surprising most of them can find their device's on switch.
PghSkins
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,959
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:36 pm
Location: Klinkhammer's German Army

Re: Crosby eats

Postby sil on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:22 pm

my fav comment so far (from a B's fan ;^)) "This has pronger-eye-injury-career-ending-concussion written all over it."
sil
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,121
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:05 pm
Location: the Juice Case manufacturing plant

Re: Crosby eats

Postby PghSkins on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:22 pm

bringitonhome wrote:My guess is that he will be out about a week.


HEY SOME POSTER ON LGP.COM SAID SID WILL BE OUT A WEEK!
Last edited by PghSkins on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PghSkins
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,959
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:36 pm
Location: Klinkhammer's German Army

Re: Crosby eats

Postby Why Not Us on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Doesn't look like Sid is playing Tuesday
Why Not Us
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,961
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:31 pm
Location: In a crooked little town

Re: Crosby eats

Postby sil on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:25 pm

Why Not Us wrote:Doesn't look like Sid is playing Tuesday


at this point he can take his time...pens would have to actively work to lose the division at this point...could lose the #1 seed in the east, but I'd rather let the guys who need healing do some healing.
sil
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,121
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:05 pm
Location: the Juice Case manufacturing plant

Re: Crosby eats

Postby jwest21 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:31 pm

sil wrote:my fav comment so far (from a B's fan ;^)) "This has pronger-eye-injury-career-ending-concussion written all over it."

Crosby will never eat corn-on-the-cob again
jwest21
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,185
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:59 am
Location: on IR

Re: Crosby eats

Postby SoCalPenguin on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:36 pm

One week would really piss me off. So Stamkos the ***** gets a free award he doesn't deserve....again. I'm tired of this ****. Enough is **** enough
SoCalPenguin
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: Arcadia, CA

Re: Crosby eats

Postby sil on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:37 pm

SoCalPenguin wrote:One week would really piss me off. So Stamkos the ***** gets a free award he doesn't deserve....again. I'm tired of this ****. Enough is **** enough


Who gives a sheet. Stamkos can hug his art ross while sitting on the couch watching Sid fight for the cup.
sil
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,121
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:05 pm
Location: the Juice Case manufacturing plant

Re: Crosby eats

Postby skullman80 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Well at least sid is probably on some good drugs for the pain....
skullman80
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,070
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:55 am
Location: New Kensington, PA

Re: Crosby eats

Postby skullman80 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:43 pm

SoCalPenguin wrote:One week would really piss me off. So Stamkos the ***** gets a free award he doesn't deserve....again. I'm tired of this ****. Enough is **** enough
who cares about the scoring title? I'm sure did wants another Stanley cup.
skullman80
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,070
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:55 am
Location: New Kensington, PA

Re: Crosby eats

Postby SoCalPenguin on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:47 pm

I care about it. I'm tired of him getting robbed of it over and over and over again.

Enough. **** enough is enough.
SoCalPenguin
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: Arcadia, CA

Re: Crosby eats

Postby Juice on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:48 pm

SoCalPenguin wrote:I care about it. I'm tired of him getting robbed of it over and over and over again.

Enough. **** enough is enough.

**** lol **** lol ****
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,805
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: Crosby eats

Postby CERV96 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:48 pm

If Sid has no symptoms and doctor clears him I wouldn't be surprised if he played. It's difficult to get him to miss optional skates let alone sitting out for percautionary reasons. If he is healthy and comfortable in a full cage he will play. Better yet get him one of these.

Image
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,667
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:49 pm
Location: It's poop again!

Re: Crosby eats

Postby mac5155 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Did godric change his user name again?
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 48,152
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Crosby eats

Postby no name on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Well Sid it looks like you will have to lay off kissing the pretty women of Pittsburgh for a while.
no name
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,294
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:19 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DelPen, Hugo Stiglitz, Pitts, RisslingsMissingTeeth, Shakes, shoeshine boy and 23 guests


e-mail