Favorite Warz Moments

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Favorite Warz Moments

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:45 am

i was just thinking of all the great warz moments that we have had. please feel free to share. i will start

- my first warz game ever when i was red and asked everyone to send me a PM of their top 3 suspects and i deleted/edited a post and dagny say it but wouldnt tell everyone else what it said and was being a huge hater. and then people were talking about game strategery in the chat and not everyone could see it but dagny said its public forum so its okay but if you didnt get there in time you couldnt see it and everyone was butt hurt. the end.

- best wars game ever - matrix wars that kraftster and i modded. you are welcome world.

- big brother wars when slappy and i crushed everyone

- one of the seashell wars or whatever when npv and i were masons and we could talk to each other and i told him to post a thread in NPR with an even number in it if he was blue and i was looking in nhr and didnt see it in npr and voted him out. classic.

- nuggets

- zarovich. that guy was the best
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 23,765
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby count2infinity on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:52 am

best warz game was by far the first jellyfish warz.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,789
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Can't wait for playoffs to up the dumb level ten fold in this place.

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby PensHckyFan79 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Letang Is The Truth wrote:i was just thinking of all the great warz moments that we have had. please feel free to share. i will start

- my first warz game ever when i was red and asked everyone to send me a PM of their top 3 suspects and i deleted/edited a post and dagny say it but wouldnt tell everyone else what it said and was being a huge hater. and then people were talking about game strategery in the chat and not everyone could see it but dagny said its public forum so its okay but if you didnt get there in time you couldnt see it and everyone was butt hurt. the end.

- best wars game ever - matrix wars that kraftster and i modded. you are welcome world.

- big brother wars when slappy and i crushed everyone

- one of the seashell wars or whatever when npv and i were masons and we could talk to each other and i told him to post a thread in NPR with an even number in it if he was blue and i was looking in nhr and didnt see it in npr and voted him out. classic.

- nuggets

- zarovich. that guy was the best


Your welcome!
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:12 pm
Location: H-burg

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:14 pm

?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 23,765
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby PensHckyFan79 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Nuggets was my code name for secret agent war
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:12 pm
Location: H-burg

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby newarenanow on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:45 pm

I still loved the original. Simple, yet new.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,236
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby Juice on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Something about leather pants and Mandy Moore, eh?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,715
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby redwill on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:07 pm

The best warz game IMO was Clue Wars. So mysterious at first. So creative and innovative and so many different possibilities to explore. I was a red and had great heaps of fun leading the village around. Plus great write-ups with great pics. Many thanks to Kraftster and Benny Fitz for that one.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,757
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby Rylan on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 pm

My favorite game was a game where it was down to thg, Pavel, obhave, and myself heading into the 2nd to last night. I was the angel and I decided to protect thg from the bad pavel which lead to a situation where thg and I ended up voting out obhave that subsequent day phase. So going into the final night its down to pavel and myself to determine the victor and I again protected thg for the win. So much tension and excitement, not unlike the current game.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,995
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby Kaizer on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 pm

in my short few games, the Inception one was so chaotic, i dont think a damn one of the blues had a clue what was going on, yet we still won pretty early somehow.

columbia's rasputin win. i based all my independent roles off of him after seeing what a single person could do on their own.

depending how it turns out, this college realignment game.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,324
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby MRandall25 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Shad claiming angel 2 games in a row as a red and having everyone fall for it both times.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,716
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby redwill on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Kaizer wrote:columbia's rasputin win. i based all my independent roles off of him after seeing what a single person could do on their own.


columbia was excellent in that one, which I modded. I also enjoyed pulling liberally from Chekov for the write-ups of miserable-ness of pre-Revolution Russian life.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,757
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby redwill on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:24 pm

MRandall25 wrote:Shad claiming angel 2 games in a row as a red and having everyone fall for it both times.


Yeah, I have never been more ashamed in Warz as when I fell hard for his fake counter-role-claim against CBear3.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,757
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby columbia on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Co-modding with Doc.
Plenty of fun and lulz.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 45,853
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:26 pm

did your back get tired from carrying the load?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 23,765
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby shafnutz05 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:26 pm

redwill wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Shad claiming angel 2 games in a row as a red and having everyone fall for it both times.


Yeah, I have never been more ashamed in Warz as when I fell hard for his fake counter-role-claim against CBear3.


This was coincidentally my favorite personal moment in Warz.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,832
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby Rylan on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:27 pm

of course shad's big head had to come and ruin this.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,995
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby the wicked child on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Shad being socialized in Jellyfish Invasion 2 and obhave the zombie alpaca in Barnyard Battle 2.

Outside of that... Maybe corv's writeup of npv being eaten in Slug Warz.

Honorable mention to c2i being brought back to life in JI2. The circumstances that were required for that to happen were beyond ridiculous... It was truly fate.
Last edited by the wicked child on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,546
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby newarenanow on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Juice wrote:Something about leather pants and Mandy Moore, eh?


:thumb:
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,236
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby count2infinity on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:21 pm

oh yeah...i remember now. I got brought back to life about 2 or 3 times that game.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,789
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Can't wait for playoffs to up the dumb level ten fold in this place.

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Lol I forgot about that
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 23,765
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby Pavel Bure on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:38 pm

I know it's self serving but the "highlander" role and Hammer losing his mind playing it was hilarious to me.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,289
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby columbia on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:41 pm

That Rasputin mention reminded me of this classic moment:

shafnutz05 wrote:Once again, NAN's personal likability works to his detriment.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 45,853
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby canaan on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:42 pm

malkameltdown was the tops.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,691
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Favorite Warz Moments

Postby CBear3 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:13 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:
redwill wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Shad claiming angel 2 games in a row as a red and having everyone fall for it both times.


Yeah, I have never been more ashamed in Warz as when I fell hard for his fake counter-role-claim against CBear3.


This was coincidentally my favorite personal moment in Warz.


Believe it or not, my favorite too. Haven't had any great wins but it was fun facing off with shad in back to back games.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,474
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Kansas City

Next

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail