The truth before you die

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: The truth before you die

Postby penny lane on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:55 pm

PensFanInDC wrote:Stonehenge


Exactly! Although, it would be better if somebody could explain now.

Tim Burgess ‏@TimBurgess 1h @Cmdr_Hadfield A special shot for you.. the ancient monument and the pinnacle of technology.. Stonehenge ISS Pass http://flic.kr/p/ecLrsP

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -hole.html

Image
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 28,534
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: Ready

Re: The truth before you die

Postby pensfan1989 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:17 am

redwill wrote:
Eismann wrote:Could I have had those two chicks at the same time?


Spoiler:
Image


If you had a million dollars
pensfan1989
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,169
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:51 pm
Location: Ponakronkoski

Re: The truth before you die

Postby legame on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:57 am

Who shot Kennedy?

What does Dave Grohl say in the bridge of Everlong?

Why is the Latin alphabet in that order?
legame
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,932
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:21 am
Location: Wilmywood, NC

Re: The truth before you die

Postby Froggy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:28 am

legame wrote:Who shot? Kennedy?

yes... yes he did. a lot.
Froggy
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,649
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:40 pm
Location: http://DrunkInAGraveyard.com

Re: The truth before you die

Postby Gaucho on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:52 am

penny lane wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:Stonehenge


Exactly! Although, it would be better if somebody could explain now.



It's a (rather boring) burial ground. You're welcome.
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,141
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: The Onyx Club

Re: The truth before you die

Postby penny lane on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:44 am

Gaucho wrote:
penny lane wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:Stonehenge


Exactly! Although, it would be better if somebody could explain now.



It's a (rather boring) burial ground. You're welcome.

:( Is that all there is ? ;)

Happy belated birthday :oops: sorry I missed it!

Happy belated to all I missed early in april.
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 28,534
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: Ready

Re: The truth before you die

Postby Gaucho on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:57 pm

penny lane wrote:
Gaucho wrote:
penny lane wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:Stonehenge


Exactly! Although, it would be better if somebody could explain now.



It's a (rather boring) burial ground. You're welcome.

:( Is that all there is ? ;)

Happy belated birthday :oops: sorry I missed it!

Happy belated to all I missed early in april.


Thanks, penny!
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,141
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: The Onyx Club

Re: The truth before you die

Postby Willie Kool on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:19 pm

penny lane wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:Stonehenge


Exactly! Although, it would be better if somebody could explain now.

Tim Burgess ‏@TimBurgess 1h @Cmdr_Hadfield A special shot for you.. the ancient monument and the pinnacle of technology.. Stonehenge ISS Pass http://flic.kr/p/ecLrsP

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -hole.html

Spoiler:
Image

You could make £65K/yr figuring it out -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/10007316/Wanted-Stonehenge-general-manager-to-meet-with-Druids.html
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,521
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Walkin' in a Yinzer Wonderland

Re: The truth before you die

Postby penny lane on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:13 am

I think they are suppose to be quiet and not speak... not me.
http://www.druidry.org/
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 28,534
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: Ready

Previous

Return to NHR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Digitalgypsy66, Eismann, kovyfalcon27, MalkinIsMyHomeboy, PghSkins and 5 guests


e-mail