Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby NashvilleCat on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:05 pm

If Sid wins the Conn Smythe Ovi can have the rest and choke on it.
NashvilleCat
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,387
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: Sunny Brentwood, Tennessee

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby SoCalPenguin on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:18 pm

NashvilleCat wrote:If Sid wins the Conn Smythe Ovi can have the rest and choke on it.


Nope...that's. not enough. I want it all..because he deserves it all. I would probably stroke out if Ovie won the AR and Hart in addition to the RR which he already has locked up.

It would be wonderful to win the Cup and him to get Conn Smythe but I wouldn't be totally satisfied. This thing sticks in my craw. I can take it once...maybe twice at WORST...not 4 **** times. And for Ovie the fat useless cancerous POS to walk away with the whole haul....that would make me sick...even if we won it all.
SoCalPenguin
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:39 am
Location: Arcadia, CA

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby ulf on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Is this real life
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,744
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:41 pm

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby Shakes on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:56 pm

SoCalPenguin wrote:
NashvilleCat wrote:If Sid wins the Conn Smythe Ovi can have the rest and choke on it.


Nope...that's. not enough. I want it all..because he deserves it all. I would probably stroke out if Ovie won the AR and Hart in addition to the RR which he already has locked up.

It would be wonderful to win the Cup and him to get Conn Smythe but I wouldn't be totally satisfied. This thing sticks in my craw. I can take it once...maybe twice at WORST...not 4 **** times. And for Ovie the fat useless cancerous POS to walk away with the whole haul....that would make me sick...even if we won it all.


If you're just doing this as a joke now, well done, pretty funny.
Shakes
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,825
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Rochester, NY

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby MRandall25 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Goos fraba
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,546
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby CERV96 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:59 pm

I see This guys frustrations to a certain extent. Need to look at the big picture Crosby wants to be measured by Stanley Cups not personal awards.
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,507
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
Location: It's poop again!

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby pcmforless on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:38 pm

I bet even Sid is not this worked up about it.
I agree it sucks, but I'm just glad that Sid should be healthy and back soon and that I have had the enjoyment of watching him play in Pittsburgh.
pcmforless
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:24 am

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby PhantomJB93 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:49 pm

A cup should make all other awards (or lack-thereof) irrelevant. If this season ends any other way I can maybe understand your disappointment, but if it ends the way we all want it to then I don't see how you could possibly still be so upset.
PhantomJB93
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,349
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm
Location: Blacksburg, VA

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby PensFanInDC on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:00 am

"I'm happy we won the cup but its pointless without our star winning the art ross."

-one person ever
PensFanInDC
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,311
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: It most certainly IS a dog

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby It'sagreatdayforhockey! on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:07 am

pcmforless wrote:I bet even Sid is not this worked up about it.
I agree it sucks, but I'm just glad that Sid should be healthy and back soon and that I have had the enjoyment of watching him play in Pittsburgh.



Well, to be fair, Jack Edwards appeared to be atleast as upset as SoCal is and that was about Matt Cooke just being nominated for the Masterton. And that's a much lower prestige trophy. :P
It'sagreatdayforhockey!
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,656
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:16 pm
Location: Washington DC

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby NashvilleCat on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:11 am

ulf wrote:Is this the real life

Is this just fantasy?
NashvilleCat
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,387
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: Sunny Brentwood, Tennessee

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby SoCalPenguin on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:42 am

PensFanInDC wrote:"I'm happy we won the cup but its pointless without our star winning the art ross."

-one person ever


Lol....it's not pointless...it's great. But there would be some feeling of emptiness that the AR and possibly the Hart were stolen. I'd be thrilled for sure...just not 100 percent thrilled. I want him to get it all...cause he has earned it all...more than once. I'm tired of the fact that this crap doesn't happen to the Sasha the pedobear, Sir Empty Netter or other nefarious villains that have caused us heartache.

Given all this **** that we have to put up with....at the very least we deserve the Cup to make this semi-manageable. At the very least.

It's time for the law of averages to make a **** appearance for once.
SoCalPenguin
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:39 am
Location: Arcadia, CA

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby DontToewsMeBro on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:56 am

Oveckin a villain? Who are we, Caps fans now?
DontToewsMeBro
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,069
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby America on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:54 am

i lauk cheese too
America
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby Rylan on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:51 am

Socal Penguin needs to hit up a medicinal marijuana place and relax. Sure he will be 2 days late, but his blood pressure will mellow and he will learn things will be alright.

Do't Worry Be Happy
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,820
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby bh on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:45 am

CERV96 wrote:I see This guys frustrations to a certain extent. Need to look at the big picture Crosby wants to be measured by Stanley Cups not personal awards.
Of which Sid only has one. What will we do if OV wins the cup this year?
bh
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,448
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:48 am

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby Gaucho on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:09 am



Posting this video should entail an automatic 24-hour-ban from the board. :slug:
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,992
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Jay Landsman's cookie jar

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby Rylan on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:25 am

I didn't post it...just a simple url link :slug:
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,820
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby Gaucho on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:31 am

Touché.
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,992
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Jay Landsman's cookie jar

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby CERV96 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:18 am

bh wrote:
CERV96 wrote:I see This guys frustrations to a certain extent. Need to look at the big picture Crosby wants to be measured by Stanley Cups not personal awards.
Of which Sid only has one. What will we do if OV wins the cup this year?


I will tell you one thing i won't do.

:scared:
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,507
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
Location: It's poop again!

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby relantel on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:39 am

Rossi with his "little birdie" thinking 87 might play Thursday. (on Penguins Live on 24/7)
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,613
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: PM me your email addy for invite to LGP Extra Attacker league

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby SoCalPenguin on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:28 am

relantel wrote:Rossi with his "little birdie" thinking 87 might play Thursday. (on Penguins Live on 24/7)


So 2 games to win it....vs NJ and CAR right?

1. Bylsma needs to put him on a full time line with Geno and Iggy.
2. Sid needs to play the whole 2 min on Pp.
3. No need for defense as we already won the conference so these games are meaningless so he can just sit at the blue line waiting for a pass.
4. Gary...please make sure your officials give us 5 pp for each of these games. K thx.
5. I assume Peters will start for Carolina..yes? Good cause he is awful and we could light him up for 7. To be sure send over some of pittsburghs finest the night before to wear him down.


We're winning this damn award.
SoCalPenguin
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:39 am
Location: Arcadia, CA

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby Bioshock on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:35 am

SoCalPenguin wrote:
relantel wrote:Rossi with his "little birdie" thinking 87 might play Thursday. (on Penguins Live on 24/7)


So 2 games to win it....vs NJ and CAR right?

1. Bylsma needs to put him on a full time line with Geno and Iggy.
2. Sid needs to play the whole 2 min on Pp.
3. No need for defense as we already won the conference so these games are meaningless so he can just sit at the blue line waiting for a pass.
4. Gary...please make sure your officials give us 5 pp for each of these games. K thx.
5. I assume Peters will start for Carolina..yes? Good cause he is awful and we could light him up for 7. To be sure send over some of pittsburghs finest the night before to wear him down.


We're winning this damn award.


Is this a parody account or something?
Bioshock
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,577
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Mt. Lebanon

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby columbia on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:44 am

SoCalPenguin wants to see Crosby get the scoring title and I can respect the enthusiasm for seeing that. :thumb:
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 42,445
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

Re: Crosby Out With Broken Jaw

Postby CERV96 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:45 am

:pop:
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,507
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
Location: It's poop again!

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DesertPenguin, DudeMan2766, Humperdink, IMFC, indian, luv66, meecrofilm, Old Used Pylon, OutofFoil, Pens87girl and 39 guests

e-mail