Pens lose 4-2
- Pens lost in a pond hockey type affair. The Pens did not play the hard hitting north-south style that has gotten them to where they are
- A loss at this point is a good thing imho. Its a reminder that the Pens should never get away from the style that is winning. HCDB & ACTG will drive this home.
- Some of the Pens looked a little tired & slower than normal (understandable considering the recent schedule changes)
- Jeffrey, Malkin, Duper & Bennett all had great hop. Sitting some regs such as TK is a good plan (hopefully Adams, Glass get a nite in the final two games)
- Geno's skating looked amazing (as it often does when he's been off). However, it will take time for his line-mates to adjust. Geno's shot appeared "rusty" and/or hurting
- How many laps has Geno made this year w/puck in the offensive zoner? Geno had two laps last night (would make a cool video montage, but last yr he scored on them
- PDAS understand that hands go missing on occasion, as they did last night for Pascal.
- Miller played great for the Sabres, amazing how he'll be run out of town (his attitude is mostly responsible)
- Pens could have used a spark at some point. Perhaps a fight might have sparked the team????
- Letang needs to keep his head up. That collision easily could have resulted in a far worse injury
- Eaton had a couple of flashy stick handling plays last night, apparently the offensive skill is rubbing off on him