Neal skates...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Neal skates...

Postby It'sagreatdayforhockey! on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:37 pm

the wicked child wrote:I for one welcome Jawsby and Darth Nealer into the fold. The world shall soon be ours.


Don't forget about Paw Martin.
It'sagreatdayforhockey!
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,672
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:16 pm
Location: Washington DC

Re: Neal skates...

Postby Shakes on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:35 am

It'sagreatdayforhockey! wrote:
the wicked child wrote:I for one welcome Jawsby and Darth Nealer into the fold. The world shall soon be ours.


Don't forget about Paw Martin.


And Evgeni Malkin.

Wait, I don't understand the game. :?
Shakes
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,839
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Rochester, NY

Re: Neal skates...

Postby Gaucho on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:08 am

Shelly Anderson ‏@pgshelly 1m
Neal said with Iginla getting comfortable on LW he expects to play on the right side. #Penguins
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,266
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Jay Landsman's cookie jar

Re: Neal skates...

Postby Guinness on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:13 am

Gaucho wrote:Shelly Anderson ‏@pgshelly 1m
Neal said with Iginla getting comfortable on LW he expects to play on the right side. #Penguins


Iggy is comfortable on LW? :?
Guinness
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,318
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:30 am
Location: At the pub

Re: Neal skates...

Postby prez_usa on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm

DesertPenguin wrote:
slipshod wrote:
pcm wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Kunitz and Dupuis need swapped.


Dupuis gets moved to LW. Cooke gets moved to RW. Strange indeed.

The only explanation is that Blysma is intending on using a facsimile of the current lines in the playoffs, which would look like:

Dupuis-Crosby-Iginla
Kunitz-Malkin-Neal
Morrow-Jokinen-Bbennett
Cooke-Sutter-Adams

I wholly support these lines.


I second this. The motion shall go forward for voting.


Witness the power of this fully operational battle station!


DAMNIT! YOUR AWESOME POST MADE ME WASTE MOST OF SATURDAY!
Image
prez_usa
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:12 pm

Re: Neal skates...

Postby Bioshock on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:36 pm

prez_usa wrote:
DesertPenguin wrote:
slipshod wrote:
pcm wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Kunitz and Dupuis need swapped.


Dupuis gets moved to LW. Cooke gets moved to RW. Strange indeed.

The only explanation is that Blysma is intending on using a facsimile of the current lines in the playoffs, which would look like:

Dupuis-Crosby-Iginla
Kunitz-Malkin-Neal
Morrow-Jokinen-Bbennett
Cooke-Sutter-Adams

I wholly support these lines.


I second this. The motion shall go forward for voting.


Witness the power of this fully operational battle station!


DAMNIT! YOUR AWESOME POST MADE ME WASTE MOST OF SATURDAY!
Image


Post of the year.

I'm stealing this pic.
Bioshock
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,599
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Mt. Lebanon

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cagsjr724, Cedar Penn, Idoit40fans, jayv8227, mayday56, Orlando Penguin, Pens Fan Since 1970, pressure=9Pa, SolidSnake and 57 guests

e-mail