*Multipliers for Games 41-48**New method for selecting (x1, x2, x3)*
The top 2 players statistically will automatically be (x1). In case of a tie in points, there will be 3 at the top. (x2) will consist of the next 3 highest point totals as well as (x3). All other point categories are at my discretion. The first round of the playoffs will be a carryover from the regular season.
Sidney Crosby, Chris Kunitz
Evgeni Malkin, James Neal, Kris Letang, Pascal Dupuis
Jarome Iginla, Paul Martin
Jussi Jokinen, Brenden Morrow, Matt Cooke
Matt Niskanen, Brandon Sutter, Beau Bennett
Craig Adams, Simon Despres, Brooks Orpik
Deryk Engelland, Douglas Murray, Robert Bortuzzo
Marc-Andre Fleury, Tomas Vokoun
Rules for 2013 Season:
1. Points earned will be based off of the number of goals and assists a player scores multiplied by the number in parentheses.
Example: Niskanen (x4) 1 g 2 assists will earn 12 points.
2. Please post only a player's name or number. Images will not be accepted. Links could be broken and it just causes more clicks on some of my mobile devices.
3. No conditional picks in a previous thread or in case of a player being scratched. No PM's either.
4. Shootout points DO NOT COUNT unless specified for a Bonus.
5. Picks or edits must be submitted by the time the puck drops. There will be no exceptions. If you are editing your pick, DO NOT make a new post. Simply erase or strike through your old pick. The edit time will be reflected at the bottom of your post.
6. I will make mistakes and probably often. Please PM me and I will fix the errors.
7. IF YOU ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING TO THE GAME BY POSTING A CURRENT ROSTER PLAYER, PLEASE MOVE ALONG AS THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE. THE THREAD GETS LONG ENOUGH AS IT IS AND DOES NOT NEED EXTRA NONSENSE.
8. Tiebreaker: Player who scored points in the most games.
Orlando Penguin 97
Fan Appreciation Bonus Night!!!!
Goals +1, PP Goal +1, Short-handed point +1, Shootout Goal +1, GWG +3, Goalie Shutout +15
Last edited by C4 Row E
on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.