Pens Points

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Pens Points

Postby freddyftbll on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:12 pm

sdb4121 wrote:Did we ever get a definate answer on whether PensPoints careies into the playoffs or not?? I hope the fun didn't end last night with the regular season :-{


ive seen a couple times on twitter,they replyed yes it does
freddyftbll
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby Loaf31 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Picked up my shirt and hat last night.... The shirt is outstanding, but the hat.... Not so much. Not going to complain though considering that they were free.

Gave the hat to my dad... Just waiting for the "shersey" voucher and 140 points to redeem the hoodie
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,419
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: Pens Points

Postby Kovy27 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Loaf31 wrote:Picked up my shirt and hat last night.... The shirt is outstanding, but the hat.... Not so much. Not going to complain though considering that they were free.

Gave the hat to my dad... Just waiting for the "shersey" voucher and 140 points to redeem the hoodie


I forgot my hat card last night, I'll pick it up game 2. I did hit the hoodie last night. Pretty awesome there. Wonder if there is enough points available to hit the jersey this year.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,187
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: Pens Points

Postby knives of ice on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:06 pm

if you buy a playoff shirt at dicks you get a card for 25 pens points. the scan only works 1 time though it seems.
knives of ice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,551
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: good riddance Armstrong

Re: Pens Points

Postby Kovy27 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:33 pm

knives of ice wrote:if you buy a playoff shirt at dicks you get a card for 25 pens points. the scan only works 1 time though it seems.


Makes sense...you could go up and buy 4 shirts and get 100 points that way.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,187
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: Pens Points

Postby knives of ice on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Kovy27 wrote:
knives of ice wrote:if you buy a playoff shirt at dicks you get a card for 25 pens points. the scan only works 1 time though it seems.


Makes sense...you could go up and buy 4 shirts and get 100 points that way.


No...the code is different for everyone. You can't give it to someone to scan on their account. It's unlike all the qr codes thus far
knives of ice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,551
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: good riddance Armstrong

Re: Pens Points

Postby Kovy27 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:44 pm

knives of ice wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:
knives of ice wrote:if you buy a playoff shirt at dicks you get a card for 25 pens points. the scan only works 1 time though it seems.


Makes sense...you could go up and buy 4 shirts and get 100 points that way.


No...the code is different for everyone. You can't give it to someone to scan on their account. It's unlike all the qr codes thus far


I went up to DSG in Robinson and they did not have the cards for the shirts. So, I e-mailed PensPoints.

I love the blue shirt over the yellow shirt. Good looking this year.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,187
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: Pens Points

Postby Zamboni on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:33 pm

knives of ice wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:
knives of ice wrote:if you buy a playoff shirt at dicks you get a card for 25 pens points. the scan only works 1 time though it seems.



Makes sense...you could go up and buy 4 shirts and get 100 points that way.


No...the code is different for everyone. You can't give it to someone to scan on their account. It's unlike all the qr codes thus far


Could you post a pic of it? It would be interesting to see the differences.
Zamboni
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby Wjsan on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Just look at the Pens Points App. They updated it for the first round vs. NYI, not many more points to be had. Looks like they are only doing codes for radio (5) and concessions/merchandise (10 each). They are still doing Fridays & ML, but nothing for attending the games.
Wjsan
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:56 am

Re: Pens Points

Postby Kovy27 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Wjsan wrote:Just look at the Pens Points App. They updated it for the first round vs. NYI, not many more points to be had. Looks like they are only doing codes for radio (5) and concessions/merchandise (10 each). They are still doing Fridays & ML, but nothing for attending the games.


For now.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,187
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: Pens Points

Postby discodanbylsma on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 pm

NBC or nbcsn is carrying the pens games = no Root codes
discodanbylsma
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby Loaf31 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:10 pm

discodanbylsma wrote:NBC or nbcsn is carrying the pens games = no Root codes


I'm pretty sure 1st round games will be on Root also
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,419
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: Pens Points

Postby discodanbylsma on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:11 pm

New in the room tomorrow and I think it should have another 5 point code
discodanbylsma
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby gosidgeno8771 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Some old dude on twitter just said he saw thomas l cheating.
gosidgeno8771
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby sdb4121 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:04 am

Wow! They really reduced the points for the playoffs :-( No points for attending games??? Only points for concession purchases at some games??? This sucks
sdb4121
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby mydrewbe on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:49 am

Well you have to assume all the leaders cheat to some degree. No way you can be at the game, and listen to the radio and watch root sports pregame all at the same time, and get home in time to watch post game.
mydrewbe
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby CERV96 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:20 am

I already know 3 season ticket holders who are well over the free jersey catagory. Plus I see some of them unlocking the 100 point mark every day.
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,524
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
Location: It's poop again!

Re: Pens Points

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:25 am

i imagine there will be points to be had at marios tv this year the playoff games. at least if i were them thats what i would do.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,568
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Pens Points

Postby mydrewbe on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:17 am

9:42am @PensPoints: Lots of great new ways to earn #PensPoints during the playoffs! stay tuned for details.... #pens.
mydrewbe
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby mjmmessina on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:42 am

pens points app now says 5 pts per game for scanning Trib newspaper code?
mjmmessina
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby rlnst6 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:45 am

8:43AM @PensPoints: Yes, there will be game attendance codes in the playoffs for all home games.
8:43AM @PensPoints: We will have @ROOTSPORTSPIT code words for all Pens games that are broadcast on ROOT SPORTS.
rlnst6
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby mydrewbe on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:08 pm

1:02pm @PensPoints: Starting tomorrow you can earn #PensPoints in a variety of new ways. One activity is worth 225 points by itself! Details coming soon. #pens
mydrewbe
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby JeffDFD on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:12 pm

mydrewbe wrote:1:02pm @PensPoints: Starting tomorrow you can earn #PensPoints in a variety of new ways. One activity is worth 225 points by itself! Details coming soon. #pens


buy a corporate suite next year = get 225 points! haha
JeffDFD
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,529
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Inside the tumor in Crosby's neck.

Re: Pens Points

Postby Kovy27 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:44 pm

sdb4121 wrote:Wow! They really reduced the points for the playoffs :-( No points for attending games??? Only points for concession purchases at some games??? This sucks


SMH. I don't understand why you guys don't wait until the game actually happens to jump to conclusions.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,187
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: Pens Points

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:50 pm

225 points for student rushing
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,568
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BurghThing, Idoit40fans, ILikeTurtles, joe, llipgh2, MalkinIsMyHomeboy, Pitt87 and 24 guests

e-mail