Official Fantasy Football 2012 Discussion Thread

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Official Fantasy Football 2012 Discussion Thread

Postby Kraftster on Thu May 09, 2013 8:31 am

Dynasty league. Fun.

I think that's overemphasizing age a little bit if you are planning on doing that at every position. Dynasty drafts are so fun because people have such different strategies, but I personally think the first draft is a great time to get more aged players at value spots and strike quick in the league because of that depth. QB, being a position where you're not stockpiling depth, you can more afford to do this, but if you can get Mannings, Flacco, Roethlisberger, Romo at great value spots in the draft, why write them off entirely before you even go in? I find that the majority of the league will probably approach those names with similar hesitation, and that means that you are going to have heavy competition for the top "second tier" guys, who are basically all pretty big gambles outside of maybe Dalton. I personally would not jump into that fray where everyonne is going to be swinging if I can snag 32 year old Eli Manning or 33 year old Tony Romo after the likes of Bradford, Freeman, Locker have gone off the board.

DLF is a solid site ;)
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Previous

Return to NHR