Liking the Pens chances to make it out of the East

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Liking the Pens chances to make it out of the East

Postby Idoit40fans on Tue May 14, 2013 9:33 am

pens_CT wrote:Let this team show that it is stable in goal and can play team defense before we plan buying SCF tickets. If these two areas aren't shored up immediately then they are looking to get bounced from the playoffs as early as this round.

I've had my SCF tickets for months. Thats how confident I am.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby MarioLives on Tue May 14, 2013 9:42 am

I owe everyone an apology, especially idoit40, I can stop and breath now that the Caps are done. Just like he said they would be. Last night was fun to watch. The caps are getting ripped here in DC and it makes me happy.
MarioLives
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Idoit40fans on Tue May 14, 2013 9:48 am

Can't stand listening to DC radio when the Caps are winning or when they're losing or when they're forgotten immediately following their elimination. Thats why I got satellite radio.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby DelPen on Tue May 14, 2013 10:08 am

I love our chances as long as this team plays the way it should. We barely saw them play their best this past series but the always seem to play like garbage most of the times vs the isles even when we win close scoring games.

The leafs worried me too in that regard, always seem to play stupid against them. Not so much vs the Sens, Rags or Bruins.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby iWonTheCup87 on Tue May 14, 2013 10:11 am

its been awesome here near DC listening to the quiet caps fans as they blow another 2-0 series lead and throw up another huge stinker in a home game 7. The radio and/or tv is usually lame anyway but i would love to tune in and hear the whinning. Hopefully people here are pissed at Ovie for doing nothing all series long. 2 points in 7 games but hes still better than cry baby SID
iWonTheCup87
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins