Good iPhone Apps

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby shafnutz05 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:38 pm

That level was awful. Yeah, I don't use the moves either...one advantage to having a ton of FB friends that you don't necessarily keep in contact with is that you get a bunch of free lives :lol:
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,575
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby Kraftster on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Speaking of 3 stars and such, just wait till level 254. The goal is get 15000 points in 30 seconds. I played the level for about 15 minutes yesterday. 2,600,000 points. You could literally play it until the end of time. I googled and there are some scores of over 100,000,000 on the level. I reckon that would take several hours.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,298
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby MRandall25 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:45 pm

I'm only on like 120. I'm assuming it gets much, much worse.from here?
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,584
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:00 am

has anyone had an issue with their calendar app where it freezes out? i originally was searching for an event and that seemed to cause it to crash. now every time i pull it up, it loads to that search screen but i cant click out of it. i have tried power cycling, i have tried to remove the app from the multitask bar and re-opening, i have tried to do a hard reset. the most success i have had has been by sending myself a new calendar invite and then clicking in to the calendar that way but it just goes back to search screen somehow. stumped.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,540
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby JS© on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:05 am

I'm stuck at 135 and the app keeps locking up. Guess I always could play it at home.
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,239
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: training with lawnmowers and raging elephants.

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby nocera on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:38 am

Really enjoying Badland.
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,410
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:02 pm

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby shmenguin on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:19 am

the new angry birds update is trash
shmenguin
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 21,109
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:34 pm

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby viva la ben on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas comes out for ios tonight 11:00 pm. Ive played both gta3 and vice city releases, and they were both outstanding. Its incredible these ps2 games are being ported to handhelds!
viva la ben
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,556
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:45 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby Kraftster on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:08 pm

Level 453 is definitely the hardest candy crush level.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,298
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby MRandall25 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:11 pm

I'm still stuck on 347 (10 wrapped pieces and 2 color bombs)
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,584
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby Idoit40fans on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Kraftster wrote:Level 453 is definitely the hardest candy crush level.

I think im at like 415 or so. Recently 404 was a huge pain that i was stuck on.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,273
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby shafnutz05 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:43 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:
Kraftster wrote:Level 453 is definitely the hardest candy crush level.

I think im at like 415 or so. Recently 404 was a huge pain that i was stuck on.


I'm there
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,575
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby Idoit40fans on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:04 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
Kraftster wrote:Level 453 is definitely the hardest candy crush level.

I think im at like 415 or so. Recently 404 was a huge pain that i was stuck on.


I'm there

Yeah, you getting to it motivated me to get past it.

Actually the first time i saw you caught me i told myself to use all 5 lives before getting up...i think i got past on the second life.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,273
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby blackjack68 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:42 pm

I refuse to purchase added helper items in Candy Crush or Farm Heroes Saga. Did you buy anything to get to 400+?
blackjack68
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,116
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 am
Location: formerly Pittsburgh, now NJ

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby MRandall25 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:49 pm

You get the free item wheel thing. That's pretty much the only thing that has helped carry me.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,584
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby Kraftster on Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:01 pm

I haven't bought anything, and I refuse to use extra moves or any other free stuff.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,298
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby shafnutz05 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Kraftster wrote:I haven't bought anything, and I refuse to use extra moves or any other free stuff.


Same
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,575
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:14 am

i cant get passed 170 something. i gave up a while ago
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,540
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby Idoit40fans on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:05 am

blackjack68 wrote:I refuse to purchase added helper items in Candy Crush or Farm Heroes Saga. Did you buy anything to get to 400+?


No, it really helps when you get to around 300 though and then you get the wheel every day that you spin and get a bonus item.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,273
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby Kraftster on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Just shattered the crap out of my iPhone 5 dropping in from my pocket onto the kitchen floor. Wtf. Guaranteed VZ gives me that awful and large 5C when I pay my $169 insurance deductible......guaranfinteed.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,298
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby columbia on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Go to the Apple store and see if they will sell you a refurbished one for cheaper. I got a better deal there, when I smashed my 4 with AT&T.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 42,521
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby blackjack68 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Kraftster wrote:Just shattered the crap out of my iPhone 5 dropping in from my pocket onto the kitchen floor. Wtf. Guaranteed VZ gives me that awful and large 5C when I pay my $169 insurance deductible......guaranfinteed.


Living Social just had a $95 glass replacement in the last few days. Might be worth checking.
blackjack68
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,116
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 am
Location: formerly Pittsburgh, now NJ

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby Kraftster on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:27 pm

blackjack68 wrote:
Kraftster wrote:Just shattered the crap out of my iPhone 5 dropping in from my pocket onto the kitchen floor. Wtf. Guaranteed VZ gives me that awful and large 5C when I pay my $169 insurance deductible......guaranfinteed.


Living Social just had a $95 glass replacement in the last few days. Might be worth checking.


Wow. Great call. Looks like Cell Helmet has a $89 for iPhone 5 glass replacement. This would be tremendous if it works. Thanks, blackjack!
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,298
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby blackjack68 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Kraftster wrote:
blackjack68 wrote:
Kraftster wrote:Just shattered the crap out of my iPhone 5 dropping in from my pocket onto the kitchen floor. Wtf. Guaranteed VZ gives me that awful and large 5C when I pay my $169 insurance deductible......guaranfinteed.


Living Social just had a $95 glass replacement in the last few days. Might be worth checking.


Wow. Great call. Looks like Cell Helmet has a $89 for iPhone 5 glass replacement. This would be tremendous if it works. Thanks, blackjack!


Good luck! Let me know how it works.
blackjack68
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,116
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 am
Location: formerly Pittsburgh, now NJ

Re: Good iPhone Apps

Postby JS© on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:22 am

friend of mine replaced his mom's iphone 5 glass for $13 using whatever glass was listed on ebay and a cheapo screwdriver kit
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,239
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: training with lawnmowers and raging elephants.

Previous

Return to NHR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackjack68, DudeMan2766, pensfan1989, the wicked child and 9 guests

e-mail