TV Shows

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: TV Shows

Postby Sarcastic on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Digitalgypsy66 wrote:Sarcastic, tell me more about Emmy Rossum's character on Shameless. I know nothing about the show, other than it's on Showtime and has to do with a family of grifters.

Well, I don't watch the show, so I am only going by a certain celebrity website that posts probably every adult-themed scene with her off that show after it airs. So anyway, yeah, she constantly removes ALL her clothing (I know, what a slut) and pretends to make babies with some guy.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Sarcastic on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Spangler wrote:Since the latest eviction, the BB house is going crazy. Once again Aaryn is throwing around racist remarks. She brought Candace to tears which eventually lead to Howard crying. She's in for a rude awakening when this is all done.

Are you kidding me. We came home in time to watch the show, dead freaking tired, we were going to go to sleep right after. We stayed up all damn night until it was light outside because there was so much stuff happening. Soda, chocolate, and ramen noodles helped a bunch.

This is what you're talking about. I can't stand Jerkemy. Look how he tries to bully Jessie. The Candace/Aaryn thing started when Aaryn flipped Candace's mattress off. Jeremy, Aaryn, Kaitlin (as hot as she is... I really liked her in the beginning), and Gina.

Howard at one point started shaking over a suitcase, crying, praying, looked like he was going to either explode and kill someone or get a heart attack. All because he feels he has to keep quiet and take all the racist remarks in the house (during the fight, Aaryn started talking to Candace like a black person with the hood accent and I think she called her Sheniqua whatever she likes to call her). This is really hard on Howard because, as a black man, he must feel responsible for protecting Candace and pretty much his race. But he's keeping everything inside for the sake of the game.

He made a brutal mistake in voting to kick out Elissa last night. Today, Helen squeezed it out of him that he was the 4th vote. Now The "good" group knows they can't trust Howard or Spencer. She made Jeremy confess everything today, too. She is so smart... she and Amanda. They know what is up right now and they're going to start backdooring people. Jeremy will probably go first, unless he wins something.

This is the fight from last night.

Last edited by Sarcastic on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Spangler on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Even though Kaitlin is really, really ridiculously good-looking, they way she acts sometimes is really unattractive. Not on the Aaryn level, but in the same sense.
Spangler
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Spangler on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:06 pm

And by the way, I still can't help it, but I still watch BB afterdark. They cut to a commercial RIGHT when the fight started to pick up. Missed the entire **** thing. What jokes.

I hope TV Guide Network dies in a fire.
Spangler
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Sarcastic on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Spangler wrote:Even though Kaitlin is really, really ridiculously good-looking, they way she acts sometimes is really unattractive. Not on the Aaryn level, but in the same sense.

She's a massive B. Just the right gf for Jeremy. Too bad because she really is a knockout. And what's up with him grabbing her ass every 10 minutes. Her dad is watching. Her friends and co-workers are watching. I think I know her type very well and that girl is bad news.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Sarcastic on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Spangler wrote:And by the way, I still can't help it, but I still watch BB afterdark. They cut to a commercial RIGHT when the fight started to pick up. Missed the entire **** thing. What jokes.

I hope TV Guide Network dies in a fire.

Did you miss Gina crying for what seemed like 2 or 3 hours non-stop? OMG. She's totally crazy. Nick, for one, had no interest in her and kept telling everyone that. Plus, rumor is he's gay.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/07/big-brother-15-ginamaries-aging-womb-jeremy-gets-his-head-in-the-game.html

Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Sarcastic on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:32 pm

By the way, this is how Aaryn works.

She already went to Candace to apologize for the mattress, you know, the kind of BS sorry because she knows she's in trouble. Candace said she accepts it (not that they made up, just to keep things at a somewhat civil level), and immediately after, Aaryn went to Jeremy and when he told her the mattress thing she should have never happened, Aaryn started laughing and said "yeah, it should have". She just doesn't freaking get it. I think she's a bit of a psychopath. Always blames everyone else what whatever she's guilty of.. it's never her.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Sarcastic on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Kaitlin and Aaryn have been throwing each other under the bus ALL DAY when talking to members on the other side like Helen, Andy, Amanda. Each blames the other for bad behavior and reason why they're in trouble.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Sarcastic on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby canaan on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Orange is the new black

...very refreshing after watching that poopstain of a film
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby canaan on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:30 pm

...oh and there is a lot of chest meat in the first 5 minutes
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Sarcastic on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:11 am

Canaan, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Sarcastic on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 am

Ohh, a new series. Well, kinda, Jason Biggs, Natasha Lyonne, Laura Prepon are automatic disqualifiers to me. They're just not good at acting. Soo... but the chest meat sounds intriguing. Maybe I'll download an episode and fast forward. :pop:
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby canaan on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:16 am

Sarcastic wrote:Canaan, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I have some cross-thread word vomit going on. Sorry
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby canaan on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:16 am

Sarcastic wrote:Ohh, a new series. Well, kinda, Jason Biggs, Natasha Lyonne, Laura Prepon are automatic disqualifiers to me. They're just not good at acting. Soo... but the chest meat sounds intriguing. Maybe I'll download an episode and fast forward. :pop:

its on Netflix if you have it. Its entertaining so far...made by the dude that did weeds.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Sarcastic on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:28 am

I'll try an episode tomorrow.

I still haven't even started Arrested Development yet.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby eddysnake on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:09 am

Watched first couple episodes of twin peaks s2, had nightmares for the first time in a long time, thanks a lot bob
eddysnake
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby KG on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Ray Donovan is really good. Enjoyed the first two episodes...
KG
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby FreeCandy44 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Sarcastic wrote:Ohh, a new series. Well, kinda, Jason Biggs, Natasha Lyonne, Laura Prepon are automatic disqualifiers to me. They're just not good at acting. Soo... but the chest meat sounds intriguing. Maybe I'll download an episode and fast forward. :pop:

Prepon used to be hot as a red head ala that 70s show
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby relantel on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:08 am

FreeCandy44 wrote:

Prepon used to be hot as a red head ala that 70s show

she ruined herself when she changed her hair to blonde.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Tomas on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Finally saw Sharknado. I think it was one of those movies that *pretended* to be the biggest piece of crap ever made. That is, until the glorious last five minutes. After seeing that incredible twist, I have to say that Sharknado is one of - if not the - greatest cinematographic achievements in the history of the Earth, possibly the whole Universe...
Tomas
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby canaan on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:49 pm

As much as I say id love to be on big brother, I don't have the patience or self control. So many face punches.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby PensFanInDC on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:39 pm

eddysnake wrote:Watched first couple episodes of twin peaks s2, had nightmares for the first time in a long time, thanks a lot bob

I'm telling you. He is my chiildhood boogey man.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby newarenanow on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:54 am

Big Brother:

Spoiler:
- Wow, that Aaryn, GM, Kaitlyn crew is annoying and probably the ******** bunch I've ever seen. They are just plain psychopaths. I'm just wondering how they will react when they come out of the house to find out they were fired from their jobs and America hates them. And Kaitlyn's dad will be disappointed in her. And the thing is, they think they have done nothing wrong.

- I know unless they get Jeremy out, this weeks eviction may just be a waste on a weak player (Aaryn or Kaitlyn), but it could bring some peace to the house overall. Hopefully Elissa gets the MVP again and not Jeremy or Aaryn or someone, and hopefully Helen doesn't send out like Spencer or someone else.

- I'm starting to like this season, but in a way, if Aaryn, GM, Jeremy and Kaitlyn get evicted rather quickly, the season may turn boring.

- I like Amanda, I like how she just shuts the Aaryn Brigade up and turns their bullying right back at them.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby since1970 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:01 am

....looking like Magic City and Ray Donovan are starting to heat up...Jon Voight's character in RD is reprehensible, everytime he's on you squirm a little. You find it hard to believe no one hits him with a bat, or chair, or fist, or chain, or car ...twerkin' lol!!!!!!
since1970
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

PreviousNext

Return to NHR