Any of you on Pens email list?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Any of you on Pens email list?

Postby Big Easy Pens Fan on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:45 pm

This afternoon I received an email from the Pens, which I didn't actually open until about an hour ago. It stated that the individual game tix go on sale tomorrow (which I already knew) but since I am a member of their email news service I was given the opportunity to purchase tickets to select games starting today @ 10:00 AM (the email was sent @ 1:02 PM though :face: ). Two of the three games I will be attending are games that tix were available today. So I went on the Ticketmaster site, typed in my code, and bought tix for the Toronto game on 12/16 and the Minnesota game on 12/19. But I will be bringing my daughter to the Leafs game and her and my wife to the Wild game. Tomorrow I will be buying one ticket for myself to the game vs Calgary on the 21st.

To the best of my knowledge, this offer hasn't been made previously, since I've been a subscriber to the Pens Email News Service for a long time now.

So expect me to bring some good juju for those games (like I did in February '13). No more jinx on my head. But I know that if the Pens even so much as trail in any of those games I'll be blamed for that by those here. I'm joking...I hope. :wink:

BEPF
Last edited by Big Easy Pens Fan on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Big Easy Pens Fan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: Any of you on Pens email list?

Postby penny lane on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:24 am

REgarding tickets: in the olympic years; I love the last home game prior & first game after. ;) Good spirit .
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby FreeCandy44 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Ill seeya at the Calgary Dec 21 game...
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Big Easy Pens Fan on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:20 am

I was lucky enough to get a ticket for that one in section 203, row E, seat 8 (center ice) when they went on sale Friday. I'll be the only one of the 3 in my family at that one. :D BTW, if you hadn't noticed, gametime for that one is 1 PM. Schedules still say 7 PM.

For the Wild game I got tix for all three of us in row A of sec 216 (Pens shoot twice) when I was able to order on 09/05. Again... :D

BEPF
Big Easy Pens Fan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins