STH - Changes to TicketExchange seller's interface

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

STH - Changes to TicketExchange seller's interface

Postby Ben Klingston on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Anyone else find the changes they've made to the STH 'Manage My Tickets' interfaces and processes, particularly the 'Sell on TicketExchange' portions, extremely clumsy and slow? What used to take just a few mouse clicks to post tickets for sale now takes several clicks, screens, confirmations, etc, and they all are slow to load on my computer....

You used to be able to see with a quick glance which games were posted/forwarded/donated under Manage My Tickets, but I no longer see that option - it just lists each game and you have to click on it to see the status of what you're doing with those tickets.

*insert whiney STH* joke here....

Just wondering if anyone else had the same perspective. If we send enough feedback to Pens, perhaps they will change - half the problem is on their internal 'Manage My Tickets' page, before it kicks you to Ticketmaster's TicketExchange.
Ben Klingston
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: STH - Changes to TicketExchange seller's interface

Postby Redlight on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Totally agree with you on that. It's so slow to load - I can deal with all the clicks and confirmations if it moved along at a normal pace. But it's just an overall clumsy mess.
Redlight
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby knives of ice on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:05 pm

you really couldn't come up with a worse system or design. the design last year was so much better and easier to manage your tickets. i had to list over half my games this year and it took me around 3 hours on ticketexchange which is beyond ridiculous.
knives of ice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Willie Kool on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Just sell your tickets here.

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62514

The interface is super easy - just list all the games you have for sale, and delete them as you sell them.

:pop:
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby drtofu66 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Ben Klingston wrote:Just wondering if anyone else had the same perspective. If we send enough feedback to Pens, perhaps they will change - half the problem is on their internal 'Manage My Tickets' page, before it kicks you to Ticketmaster's TicketExchange.

Agreed-- it's terrible now.

But mainly I wanted to ask: Has anyone gotten their season tickets yet or know when they'll be sending them out? I thought once they did they player deliveries it'd be at most a week before they began general delivery.
drtofu66
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby knives of ice on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:06 pm

drtofu66 wrote:
Ben Klingston wrote:Just wondering if anyone else had the same perspective. If we send enough feedback to Pens, perhaps they will change - half the problem is on their internal 'Manage My Tickets' page, before it kicks you to Ticketmaster's TicketExchange.

But mainly I wanted to ask: Has anyone gotten their season tickets yet or know when they'll be sending them out? I thought once they did they player deliveries it'd be at most a week before they began general delivery.

you better call the pens man you should have gotten them weeks ago
knives of ice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby drtofu66 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:08 pm

knives of ice wrote:you better call the pens man you should have gotten them weeks ago

Arg. Thanks for the heads up.
drtofu66
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Ben Klingston on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:54 am

knives of ice wrote:
drtofu66 wrote:

you better call the pens man you should have gotten them weeks ago

Yep, I got mine right around the same days they did the player deliveries, so def call the Pens.

Willie - Yeah, I always forget about LGP for selling... I'll have to post 'em there too.
Ben Klingston
AHL'er
AHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins