Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
When I'm using LGP on my iPhone 4S it loads normally and let's me enter a thread normally but when I hit the back button and the page loads it's zoomed in for lack of a better term and the only way to fix it is to refresh the page. Why does this happen?
- NHL Healthy Scratch
- Posts: 13,536
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
- Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them
Same phone and same problem. I just stopped hitting the back button and used the NHR, or whatever, buttons at the top.
- AHL All-Star
- Posts: 7,235
- Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:02 pm
- Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think it's an ios7 issue, embedded youtube videos do not display either.
viva la ben
- AHL Hall of Famer
- Posts: 9,199
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:45 am
- Location: Location: Location
- NHL Fourth Liner
- Posts: 20,803
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm
- Location: The biggest Pearl Jam fan in Pittsburgh.
- AHL All-Star
- Posts: 7,167
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:25 pm
- Location: Gleefully Ignorant
- NHL Third Liner
- Posts: 46,465
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Back button is evil. Don't use it.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10,859
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 am
- Posts: 2,605
- Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:30 pm
- Location: Parts Unknown
Return to NHR
Users browsing this forum: Admin, blackjack68, Defence21, Digitalgypsy66, knives of ice, meow, Orlando Penguin, Shyster, Staggy, SubtropicalPenguin, the errey i breathe and 11 guests