Pens lose 2-1
- Pens could not score in a red light district
- Emery becomes the latest in "Pens vs. hot goalie" which was not screened, and made it look easy
- Pens missed the net on 4-5 "Grade A" scoring chances. Not hitting the net means no 2nd chance
- The look on HCDB's face after the Flyers 2nd goal was incredible. Laser beams from his eyes, then ... idk, maybe fear for his job?
- According to Pee-Air Maguire, Pens goal was a total fluke, puck hit something, strange bounce let Pens keep it in resulting in goal (hockey is a crazy game) (sacrifice moar
- Officially a team wide slump. IMHO they are missing a spark. (not sure what, but in year's past it might have been the odd fight, big hit, etc... Need to inject emotion & energy)
- While I think its too early to call for a shakeup of some kind, I would not be surprised to see one (trade, demotion/promotion, etc)
- Malkin needs to shoot more (or is his shoulder bothering him)
- Glass had one hell of a shift with 3 blocked slappers in about 5 seconds!!!
- Pens miss Scuds/Martin but that does not improve their goal issues