Crosby to take part in another NHL reality show...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Crosby to take part in another NHL reality show...

Postby llipgh2 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:22 am

llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: Crosby to take part in another NHL reality show...

Postby SoupOrSam on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:33 am

Hope he tells the league to stuff it. Tell them to go get one of the muckers that the league cherishes so much anymore that they've allowed to creep back into the game.
SoupOrSam
AHL'er
AHL'er

Location: Wanna fight? Why don't you stick your head up my butt and fight for air.

Postby no name on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:34 am

They interviewed the Producer on NHL live he seemed happy to be doing this and said its like origional 24/7. But this one will focus more on one player on each team in the stadium series. But other players will be shown as well. I actually love things like this Sid realizes he is the face of the NHL and things like this needs to be done to promote the sport.
no name
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby ExPatriatePen on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:38 am

no name wrote:They interviewed the Producer on NHL live he seemed happy to be doing this and said its like origional 24/7. But this one will focus more on one player on each team in the stadium series. But other players will be shown as well. I actually love things like this Sid realizes he is the face of the NHL and things like this needs to be done to promote the sport.

Meh... I think it'll just polarize the fan base further. Sid's fans will love it and Sids haters will find something to stoke their hate.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Postby Shaky Walton on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:42 am

SoupOrSam wrote:Hope he tells the league to stuff it. Tell them to go get one of the muckers that the league cherishes so much anymore that they've allowed to creep back into the game.

The way the game is now played, the muckers should get paid the same as the superstars because they don't allow the stars to play. Equal work effort = equal pay.
Shaky Walton
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby shafnutz05 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:48 am

Shaky Walton wrote:
SoupOrSam wrote:Hope he tells the league to stuff it. Tell them to go get one of the muckers that the league cherishes so much anymore that they've allowed to creep back into the game.

The way the game is now played, the muckers should get paid the same as the superstars because they don't allow the stars to play. Equal work effort = equal pay.

shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby penny lane on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:35 pm

why is the NHL able to do this without his knowing about it? I'd be ticked. I don't need to see any of them in their daily lives. just win baby. :D
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby TrueNorth on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:56 pm

penny lane wrote:why is the NHL able to do this without his knowing about it? I'd be ticked. I don't need to see any of them in their daily lives. just win baby. :D

I second that.
TrueNorth
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Shakes on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:29 pm

SoupOrSam wrote:Hope he tells the league to stuff it.

Yeah, that sounds like Sid. :wink:
Shakes
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby no name on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:06 pm

TrueNorth wrote:
penny lane wrote:why is the NHL able to do this without his knowing about it? I'd be ticked. I don't need to see any of them in their daily lives. just win baby. :D

I second that.

I think there is somehting in the CBA saying what the players rights are in refusing things like this. The NHL 36 where they follow a player for 36 hours.. They wanted Malkin to do that, he refused but in the end settled for Neal.
no name
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins