OFFICIAL GDT PENS @ NYR 12/18/2013

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: OFFICIAL GDT PENS @ NYR 12/18/2013

Postby CERV96 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 am

Idoit40fans wrote:
CERV96 wrote:Funny how 99% of Rags fans call Crosby a whiner and diver then you see Hank.

See him what? Have someone run into his head?


I worded this incorrectly. My point was when this stuff happens to Crosby he is considered a whiner and a diver. But when it happens to Hank he is just a victim in their eyes.
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,636
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
Location: It's poop again!

Re: OFFICIAL GDT PENS @ NYR 12/18/2013

Postby Shaky Walton on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:43 pm

DropEmJayBird wrote:Fleury is great in shootouts because he doesnt have to worry about his own dmen putting goals in, missing assignments, or getting bull rushed back into him. He only ha's to focus on the shooter

So then he should be our closer if they have shootouts ala Jason Grilli?
Shaky Walton
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: OFFICIAL GDT PENS @ NYR 12/18/2013

Postby Shaky Walton on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 pm

CERV96 wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
CERV96 wrote:Funny how 99% of Rags fans call Crosby a whiner and diver then you see Hank.

See him what? Have someone run into his head?


I worded this incorrectly. My point was when this stuff happens to Crosby he is considered a whiner and a diver. But when it happens to Hank he is just a victim in their eyes.

That is just the way it is. If you are a fan of his, he isn't a whiner. If you are not he is a whiner. It is as simple as that.
Shaky Walton
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: OFFICIAL GDT PENS @ NYR 12/18/2013

Postby Shaky Walton on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:47 pm

MRandall25 wrote:
@JohnnyGoalie12 1m
Wow!I disagree with Keith Jones, with his comments on Fleury! On the 3rd goal, there isn't one goalie in the game that would have saved that


Thank you, Brent Johnson

MAF just over committed on the original shot and was caught out of position.
Shaky Walton
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: OFFICIAL GDT PENS @ NYR 12/18/2013

Postby Staggy on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:53 pm

DropEmJayBird wrote:Fleury is great in shootouts because he doesnt have to worry about his own dmen putting goals in, missing assignments, or getting bull rushed back into him. He only ha's to focus on the shooter


I think tfrizz's explanation is more likely.
Staggy
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,872
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:33 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: OFFICIAL GDT PENS @ NYR 12/18/2013

Postby slappybrown on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:33 pm

DropEmJayBird wrote:Fleury is great in shootouts because he doesnt have to worry about his own dmen putting goals in, missing assignments, or getting bull rushed back into him. He only ha's to focus on the shooter

lollololol

I have to assume you are some kind of parody account or Fleury's brother or something. Every post is some crazy defense of Fleury. I suppose it counterbalances those who blame him for everything under the sun.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,818
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 am
Location: Noted Board Henchman

Re: OFFICIAL GDT PENS @ NYR 12/18/2013

Postby Idoit40fans on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Staggy wrote:
DropEmJayBird wrote:Fleury is great in shootouts because he doesnt have to worry about his own dmen putting goals in, missing assignments, or getting bull rushed back into him. He only ha's to focus on the shooter


I think tfrizz's explanation is more likely.

Especially given that this explanation involves him focusing.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 52,304
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Shyster, skullman80, stonewizard51 and 19 guests

e-mail