Malkin's dad blames agents; adresses rumor of EM car crash

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby Kovy27 on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:43 am

netwolf wrote:
Rocco wrote:Which one is lazy, heartless and unprofessional?

The thing is, Rocco, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I moderate my butt off and RJ avoids a few more flame wars, I don't see another banana; so where's the motivation?

And here's something else, Rocco: I report to eight different monkeys right now. Eight, Roc. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different monkeys coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled; that, and the fear of losing my mod privileges. But you know, Roc, that will only make someone moderate just hard enough not to get replaced.

Haha....Good Call.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Rocco on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:44 am

netwolf wrote:

It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I moderate my butt off and RJ avoids a few more flame wars, I don't see another banana; so where's the motivation?

And here's something else, Rocco: I report to eight different monkeys right now. Eight, Roc. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different monkeys coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled; that, and the fear of losing my mod privileges. But you know, Roc, that will only make someone moderate just hard enough not to get replaced.

Just remember to put a cover sheet on your TPS report.
Rocco
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby eastonpensfan on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:54 am

Rocco wrote:
netwolf wrote:

Just remember to put a cover sheet on your TPS report.

Admin: Net, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?

Netwolf: Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
eastonpensfan
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby Jimmy66 on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:57 am

crzymike wrote:
edog wrote:
crzymike wrote:
edog wrote:
Easton wrote:
crzymike wrote:Absolutely tremendous, Alot of you people who are criticizing Evgeni Malkin for bein lazy or showing lack of heart, get ready to eat crow when he accumulates (barring injury) close to a hundred points next year. He will be one of the top five forwards in the game, write it down!

As I mentioned, traveling all that way for an award then having to travel that distance back would be lunacy. I would like to know how many of you traveled that distance back and forth in a short amount of time on several occasions as Geno has done, I have and believe me its no fun.

Geno not showing up for an award ceremony isnt a big deal, as long as hes ready for training camp. Inevitably it doesnt matter and if you really think it does in the grand scheme of things, then I would suggest your priorities arent on the on ice performance but just a way to be down on the young man. Not everyone is perfect like Sid you know :roll:

All I ask for is better English next year from him and put on some pounds. And considering everything, that isn't too much to ask I don't think.

It wasn't too much to ask for last season either....
No matter what the kid does you will find fault with him. You know hes the best russian in the World and one of the five best forwards in the NHL, why not just admit it :wink:

Oh, yes, he was so dominating the second half of the season & into the playoffs....when the games really counted.... :roll:
As I mentioned, he will have close to a hundred points if not more next season, prima donna or not hes a great player. We will see this time next year how Geno did, I have every confidence in his talent and unlike you his heart!

I agree with you mike. He will top the 100 points next year for sure. As for arguing with edog, I think it's probably a waste of time. I am beginning to think that we're dealing with a 14 year old kid here. No one could write the crap he writes and be in their thirties.
Jimmy66
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Ginger on Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:52 pm

We have moderators? Holy ~*bleep*~!!

We have moderators!? We - have - moderators!!!:D I definitely haven't been here as much as I should've.

Congratulations on your new stations in life, yinz guys. One question - if the admin gets bananas, what are we to send you for the privilege of posting?
Ginger
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby netwolf on Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:07 pm

Ginger wrote:One question - if the admin gets bananas, what are we to send you for the privilege of posting?

I can't speak for pfim, but cash is always good as far as I'm concerned. :wink:
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Judy on Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:21 pm

netwolf wrote:
Ginger wrote:One question - if the admin gets bananas, what are we to send you for the privilege of posting?

That or a pair of Pens tickets. :wink:

Or you can send me the money and I'll make sure he gets it. :roll:
Judy
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby pfim on Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:58 pm

netwolf wrote:

Cash is good. Bananas, not very liquid.
pfim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Ginger on Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:03 pm

netwolf wrote:

Yeah, cash is always good as far as I'm concerned too. Know where I can get my hands on some? :D I've been watching plenty of bank robbing movies trying to pick up tips, but they always get caught in the end.

Judy wrote:That or a pair of Pens tickets. Wink

Or you can send me the money and I'll make sure he gets it.

And Judy, depending on how much, I can buy hockey tix for everybody. :cry:
Ginger
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby redwill on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:43 pm

edog wrote:try traveling 18 hours in the back of a C-135.....

LOL. Or travelling to Germany in a C-141. 20 hours in backward-facing seats in a rumbling, creaking crate; four stop-overs -- one of which was in the Azores during what was described as a "peasant uprising." Good times.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins