Annual PGH trio

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Annual PGH trio

Postby Sylvain on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:39 pm

Hi everyone. I'm now in Pittsburgh for my annual trip. I have tickets for the last home game sunday. Do you think that there will be a lot of interest for the scalpers tickets on saturday? Maybe I'll try to buy a pair for that game too...thank you again for your answer.
Sylvain
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Re: Annual PGH trio

Postby The Snapshot on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Sylvain wrote:Hi everyone. I'm now in Pittsburgh for my annual trip. I have tickets for the last home game sunday. Do you think that there will be a lot of interest for the scalpers tickets on saturday? Maybe I'll try to buy a pair for that game too...thank you again for your answer.

I'm thinking the game will be a reasonably hot ticket, with the possibility of a playoff matchup, some Philly folks no doubt in town and the fact that the Pens are trying to get their game going for the playoffs.

Since you're in town it is easy enough to see if you can get a ticket near the faceoff time and then you can always hit one of the local bars to watch if you don't like the prices.

Good luck.
The Snapshot
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Re: Annual PGH trio

Postby Big Easy Pens Fan on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:58 am

So who are the other two? :pop: A menage a trois maybe? (kidding!)

BEPF
Big Easy Pens Fan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins