Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby Faubert5 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:15 pm

That's a great answer.

How about a goal now from one of the many who haven't scored since the eighth grade picnic?
Faubert5
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,632
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: Formerly known as NashvilleCat - don't want any association with the Predators.

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby pens2005 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:16 pm

murphydump55 wrote:
pens2005 wrote:
murphydump55 wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:
murphydump55 wrote:Cullen is awful and was awful last year. Nobody would listen.

I listened....


True. I thought of you after I posted lol

How do they extend Rutherford? Seriously?


Now you want to get rid of Rutherford. It's like if some of you aren't whining about something then you aren't living.

This team wins 2 cups in 3 years, starts the year a "dismal" 7-6 and everyone wants heads to roll.

Lol unreal.


The fact that this needs to be explained to you is sad. I won’t even do it.


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Seriously some of you are so miserable. Most spoiled rotten fanbase in sports and here is your friggin evidence.
pens2005
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 7,028
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:54 am

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby BurghThing on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:17 pm

What coach puts out 1 defenseman when killing a 5 on 3?
BurghThing
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,424
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:22 pm
Location: All You Can Eat Crow Tavern

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby pens2005 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:18 pm

Faubert5 wrote:That's a great answer.

How about a goal now from one of the many who haven't scored since the eighth grade picnic?


Like even after a goal people are whining? Man I'm outta here. So friggin doom and gloom on EVERYTHING.
pens2005
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 7,028
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:54 am

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby murphydump55 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:19 pm

Disagreeing with a move is miserable. Got it.

I guess you think he’s had two good offseasons in a row. Awesome for you then.
murphydump55
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,627
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Location: the real hockeyville and apparently a janitor from Eastern Canada LOL

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby Antonio on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:19 pm

murphydump55 wrote:Disagreeing with a move is miserable. Got it.

I guess you think he’s had two good offseasons in a row. Awesome for you then.

You're so spoiled. Can't you see the team is 16-0? I liked Rutherford better when he was supposedly planning on leaving after like 2 years. Not suddenly staying for 8.
Last edited by Antonio on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antonio
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,596
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:08 pm

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby stonewizard51 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Horny doing what he does best. In front of the net. Nice goal.
stonewizard51
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,208
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby murphydump55 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:20 pm

pens2005 wrote:
Faubert5 wrote:That's a great answer.

How about a goal now from one of the many who haven't scored since the eighth grade picnic?




Like even after a goal people are whining? Man I'm outta here. So friggin doom and gloom on EVERYTHING.


Goals are great there sunshine but depending on your top 6 night after night is a horrible recipe.

When’s the last time a bottom guy scored? FLPensfan? I think you have the answer.
murphydump55
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,627
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Location: the real hockeyville and apparently a janitor from Eastern Canada LOL

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby Faubert5 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:21 pm

The stupid is strong in these guys.
Faubert5
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,632
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: Formerly known as NashvilleCat - don't want any association with the Predators.

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby murphydump55 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:21 pm

Antonio wrote:
murphydump55 wrote:Disagreeing with a move is miserable. Got it.

I guess you think he’s had two good offseasons in a row. Awesome for you then.

You're so spoiled. Can't you see the team is 16-0? I liked Rutherford better when he was supposedly planning on leaving after like 2 years. Not suddenly staying for 8.


I guess his two awesome offseasons are clouding my view lol
murphydump55
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,627
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Location: the real hockeyville and apparently a janitor from Eastern Canada LOL

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby murphydump55 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Toughest shot in hockey.
murphydump55
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,627
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Location: the real hockeyville and apparently a janitor from Eastern Canada LOL

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby Southern Fan on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Does Murray know he’s allowed to move to save a puck.
Southern Fan
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,289
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:51 am

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby FLPensFan on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:25 pm

murphydump55 wrote:
pens2005 wrote:
Faubert5 wrote:That's a great answer.

How about a goal now from one of the many who haven't scored since the eighth grade picnic?




Like even after a goal people are whining? Man I'm outta here. So friggin doom and gloom on EVERYTHING.


Goals are great there sunshine but depending on your top 6 night after night is a horrible recipe.

When’s the last time a bottom guy scored? FLPensfan? I think you have the answer.

I think we are going on 9 games now.....
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,985
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby PensFanSince1970 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:25 pm

0% on penalty kill without Hagelin.
PensFanSince1970
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby murphydump55 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:26 pm

Southern Fan wrote:Does Murray know he’s allowed to move to save a puck.


Holy ****. He hasn’t been great but do you even realize how tough that is? My god. That’s literally a perfect shot and the toughest to stop. Sometimes the shooters make a great shot. It’s allowed.
murphydump55
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,627
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Location: the real hockeyville and apparently a janitor from Eastern Canada LOL

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby Maestro on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Once Crosby and Brass return Cullen needs to announce his retirement.
Maestro
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,033
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:05 pm

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby murphydump55 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:27 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
murphydump55 wrote:
pens2005 wrote:
Faubert5 wrote:That's a great answer.

How about a goal now from one of the many who haven't scored since the eighth grade picnic?




Like even after a goal people are whining? Man I'm outta here. So friggin doom and gloom on EVERYTHING.


Goals are great there sunshine but depending on your top 6 night after night is a horrible recipe.

When’s the last time a bottom guy scored? FLPensfan? I think you have the answer.

I think we are going on 9 games now.....


That’s almost as many games in a row that Geno has taken a penalty.
murphydump55
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,627
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Location: the real hockeyville and apparently a janitor from Eastern Canada LOL

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby Faubert5 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:28 pm

pens2005 wrote:
Faubert5 wrote:That's a great answer.

How about a goal now from one of the many who haven't scored since the eighth grade picnic?


Like even after a goal people are whining? Man I'm outta here. So friggin doom and gloom on EVERYTHING.


I said it was a great answer but if you think this team doesn't need secondary scoring then I don't know what to tell you. I'd like to see some balance and get a lead without having to depend on four guys scoring one of whom isn't playing tonight.
Faubert5
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,632
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: Formerly known as NashvilleCat - don't want any association with the Predators.

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby FLPensFan on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:29 pm

murphydump55 wrote:
Southern Fan wrote:Does Murray know he’s allowed to move to save a puck.


Holy ****. He hasn’t been great but do you even realize how tough that is? My god. That’s literally a perfect shot and the toughest to stop. Sometimes the shooters make a great shot. It’s allowed.

Other teams have stacked PPs too. Tampa would certainly be one of them. Not sure Murray is really at fault for much tonight. And not going to support Errey's "oh the PK is awful now that Hagelin left" narrative. A stacked, full 5-3 led to 2 of the goals.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,985
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby murphydump55 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:29 pm

Faubert5 wrote:
pens2005 wrote:
Faubert5 wrote:That's a great answer.

How about a goal now from one of the many who haven't scored since the eighth grade picnic?


Like even after a goal people are whining? Man I'm outta here. So friggin doom and gloom on EVERYTHING.


I said it was a great answer but if you think this team doesn't need secondary scoring then I don't know what to tell you. I'd like to see some balance and get a lead without having to depend on four guys scoring one of whom isn't playing tonight.


Hey quit making sense and actually understanding how to be a successful team. They scored. It’s all puppy dogs and rainbows.
murphydump55
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,627
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Location: the real hockeyville and apparently a janitor from Eastern Canada LOL

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby murphydump55 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:30 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
murphydump55 wrote:
Southern Fan wrote:Does Murray know he’s allowed to move to save a puck.


Holy ****. He hasn’t been great but do you even realize how tough that is? My god. That’s literally a perfect shot and the toughest to stop. Sometimes the shooters make a great shot. It’s allowed.

Other teams have stacked PPs too. Tampa would certainly be one of them. Not sure Murray is really at fault for much tonight. And not going to support Errey's "oh the PK is awful now that Hagelin left" narrative. A stacked, full 5-3 led to 2 of the goals.


Yeah. Agreed. They’re full of weapons.
murphydump55
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,627
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Location: the real hockeyville and apparently a janitor from Eastern Canada LOL

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby lemieuxReturns on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:31 pm

Murray is not playing well and he hasn’t been playing well for a while.
lemieuxReturns
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,193
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 am

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby stonewizard51 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:33 pm

murphydump55 wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:
murphydump55 wrote:
pens2005 wrote:
Faubert5 wrote:That's a great answer.

How about a goal now from one of the many who haven't scored since the eighth grade picnic?




Like even after a goal people are whining? Man I'm outta here. So friggin doom and gloom on EVERYTHING.


Goals are great there sunshine but depending on your top 6 night after night is a horrible recipe.

When’s the last time a bottom guy scored? FLPensfan? I think you have the answer.

I think we are going on 9 games now.....


That’s almost as many games in a row that Geno has taken a penalty.


That Streak is safe. Geno to the box. :(
stonewizard51
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,208
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby murphydump55 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Letang being weighed down by the human anchor again. What a joke of a signing.

Also could Geno’s line be worse tonight? Get Johnson off that pairing, put Dumo back and deploy them with Geno.
murphydump55
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,627
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Location: the real hockeyville and apparently a janitor from Eastern Canada LOL

Re: Official GDT: Pens vs Bolts 11/15/18

Postby FLPensFan on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:34 pm

lemieuxReturns wrote:Murray is not playing well and he hasn’t been playing well for a while.

What would you like him to do differently on 5-3 goals against? Great lateral movement by the Bolts. The Gourde shot was a beauty, low along the ice at far post as the goalie is just starting to push off towards the other post. The only semi-questionable goal would be Pointe's 3rd goal, and I just say semi-questionable because it wasn't as tic-tac-toe as the 1st 2 goals.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,985
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: South Florida

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: joopen and 21 guests


e-mail