LPNs in Pittsburgh

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

LPNs in Pittsburgh

Postby In The Shadows on Fri May 26, 2006 9:58 am

Hey Guys

I am trying to get a private duty case staffed in the Squirrel Hill area. I need an LPN 7 days a week from 4-9pm. Please message me or respond to the post if you or anyone you know is interested. We are paying 15 an hour. The patient is recovering from a stroke. Thank you for your help....very desperate here!

B
In The Shadows
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby In The Shadows on Tue May 30, 2006 4:02 pm

I guess I can't scare up any interest!!!! Thanks for passing on the need though.....We are very in need.
In The Shadows
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Ron` on Tue May 30, 2006 5:56 pm

So is the rest of the county, a largely underpaid profession that has a underappreciated, tough job.
Ron`
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Stoosh on Tue May 30, 2006 10:50 pm

Shadows,

Not sure if this would help, but I'm a member of one of the local Elks lodges here in the Pittsburgh area. We have a program called the Home Service Program that sponsors nursing for people with disabilities. You might want to contact your local Elks lodge (not sure which one that would be in Squirrel Hill) and get some more information. Not sure if they would be able to help through the Home Service Program, but at the very least, they'd probably be able to point you in the right direction.
Stoosh
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby In The Shadows on Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:45 pm

Hey, thanks for the info. It has been hard staffing these cases, but we can use all the help we can get. I will check it out....

B
In The Shadows
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Return to NHR