Replay of Mario Chant behind Rendell (7:30 KDKA)

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Replay of Mario Chant behind Rendell (7:30 KDKA)

Postby nicky on Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:19 pm

:D
nicky
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby nicky on Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:57 pm

Nevermind. My retarded brother told me the wrong info. Sorry.
nicky
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby spoon on Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:03 pm

ZOINKS
spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Jamie on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:11 pm

On a serious note if somone can post a link to that chant it would be much appreciated. I have been looking, but it might be to soon to find it on the net.
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby NIN on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:13 pm

Jamie wrote:On a serious note if somone can post a link to that chant it would be much appreciated. I have been looking, but it might be to soon to find it on the net.

Seriously what a bunch of NEEWWWWBSSS
NIN

Postby Jamie on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:22 pm

NIN wrote:
Jamie wrote:On a serious note if somone can post a link to that chant it would be much appreciated. I have been looking, but it might be to soon to find it on the net.

I am sorry Mr. Internet message board patrolman :roll:
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby NIN on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:25 pm

Jamie wrote:
NIN wrote:

I am sorry Mr. Internet message board patrolman :roll:

I don't know what kinda board you newbs run in "Cumberland" but around here in the U S of A we like to excersise alittle thing called LINKAGE.

Comprenda'? Se' casa su' casa?
NIN

Postby Jamie on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:32 pm

Wow, Obi Wan can I learn the ways of the Jedi internet message board discipline from one as great as yourself? :roll:
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby NIN on Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:17 pm

Jamie wrote:Wow, Obi Wan can I learn the ways of the Jedi internet message board discipline from one as great as yourself? :roll:

I was just kidding you know. As indicated by this..........

:lol:
NIN

Postby Jamie on Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:20 pm

NIN wrote:
Jamie wrote:Wow, Obi Wan can I learn the ways of the Jedi internet message board discipline from one as great as yourself? :roll:

I was just kidding you know. As indicated by this..........

:lol:

I accept this olive branch of peace :wink:
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby rarst1717 on Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:35 pm

Here is a link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=JkZYpmcjFfM

I have never used Youtube before, so I hope it works. If not, I will try again. I don't remember my username on the official Penguins board, so if somebody could post the link there that would be great.
rarst1717

Postby NIN on Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:48 pm

rarst1717 wrote:Here is a link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=JkZYpmcjFfM

I have never used Youtube before, so I hope it works. If not, I will try again. I don't remember my username on the official Penguins board, so if somebody could post the link there that would be great.

I dont know what your old user name use to be but your new one is.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Flounder.
NIN

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins