Replay of Mario Chant behind Rendell (7:30 KDKA)

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Replay of Mario Chant behind Rendell (7:30 KDKA)

Postby nicky on Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:19 pm

:D
nicky
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:50 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Postby nicky on Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:57 pm

Nevermind. My retarded brother told me the wrong info. Sorry.
nicky
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:50 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Postby spoon on Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:03 pm

ZOINKS
spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:37 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby Jamie on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:11 pm

On a serious note if somone can post a link to that chant it would be much appreciated. I have been looking, but it might be to soon to find it on the net.
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,067
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 pm
Location: Here or there

Postby NIN on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:13 pm

Jamie wrote:On a serious note if somone can post a link to that chant it would be much appreciated. I have been looking, but it might be to soon to find it on the net.


Seriously what a bunch of NEEWWWWBSSS
NIN
 

Postby Jamie on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:22 pm

NIN wrote:
Jamie wrote:On a serious note if somone can post a link to that chant it would be much appreciated. I have been looking, but it might be to soon to find it on the net.


Seriously what a bunch of NEEWWWWBSSS


I am sorry Mr. Internet message board patrolman :roll:
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,067
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 pm
Location: Here or there

Postby NIN on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:25 pm

Jamie wrote:
NIN wrote:
Jamie wrote:On a serious note if somone can post a link to that chant it would be much appreciated. I have been looking, but it might be to soon to find it on the net.


Seriously what a bunch of NEEWWWWBSSS


I am sorry Mr. Internet message board patrolman :roll:


I don't know what kinda board you newbs run in "Cumberland" but around here in the U S of A we like to excersise alittle thing called LINKAGE.

Comprenda'? Se' casa su' casa?
NIN
 

Postby Jamie on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:32 pm

Wow, Obi Wan can I learn the ways of the Jedi internet message board discipline from one as great as yourself? :roll:
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,067
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 pm
Location: Here or there

Postby NIN on Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:17 pm

Jamie wrote:Wow, Obi Wan can I learn the ways of the Jedi internet message board discipline from one as great as yourself? :roll:


I was just kidding you know. As indicated by this..........




:lol:
NIN
 

Postby Jamie on Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:20 pm

NIN wrote:
Jamie wrote:Wow, Obi Wan can I learn the ways of the Jedi internet message board discipline from one as great as yourself? :roll:


I was just kidding you know. As indicated by this..........




:lol:


I accept this olive branch of peace :wink:
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,067
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 pm
Location: Here or there

Postby rarst1717 on Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:35 pm

Here is a link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=JkZYpmcjFfM

I have never used Youtube before, so I hope it works. If not, I will try again. I don't remember my username on the official Penguins board, so if somebody could post the link there that would be great.
rarst1717
 

Postby NIN on Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:48 pm

rarst1717 wrote:Here is a link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=JkZYpmcjFfM

I have never used Youtube before, so I hope it works. If not, I will try again. I don't remember my username on the official Penguins board, so if somebody could post the link there that would be great.


I dont know what your old user name use to be but your new one is.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Flounder.
NIN
 


Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AlexPKeaton, Arlow, BleuLineLady, blurryhaze312, Brugrabud, Cheeez, Chirpin' Grinder, darkstar57, dman66, Dr Rosenrosen, Dutchpensfan, Elementary Penguin, FallenHero96, FLPensFan, FrozenNuts, GDR, GeoTank, Great58, itissteeltime, It'sagreatdayforhockey!, Jackmisfit, jayv8227, jeffshly, Jim, KG, knives of ice, largegarlic, lemieuxReturns, maopens, mayday56, murphydump55, MWW, pens2005, Pruezy11881, Real Deal Jimmy Neal, scpensfan, ShaPe, SpinnerSpencer, stonyman, swflyers8, topshelf, westside, Wyopen and 277 guests


e-mail