*** WEREWOLF TWO SIGN-UP THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby beerman on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:34 pm

newarenanow wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:actually for me its taken over lgp.

I literally spend about 80% of my time bouncing between werewolf threads and the batman thread now. it used to be about 80% in the penguins board 15 % in NPR and 5% in NHR


Yeah, I'm about 90% here, 10% in Pens.

Usually it's about 25% in NHR, 70% in Pens,a nd 5% in NPR.


same here, normally the first thing i do is go right to the Pens forum and check on whats happening, but lately the first thing i do is right to the werewolf threads

I came in the door from work today and went straight to the computer... i'm a loser
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,240
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm

Postby mumbobob on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:37 pm

Time to go, the old village is no more. Sign up quick please, I need this to be going in time for work next week.
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Postby LeopardLetang on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:41 pm

yeah...i wondered how a world war II game would work. kept thinking about the game wolfenstein in the back of my mind
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,534
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Altoona

Postby Senka on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:43 pm

is this village any larger ?? lol did we expand? add a wolf, ad 2 villagers? or nah? cause if not its cool.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Postby Juice on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:44 pm

Senka wrote:is this village any larger ?? lol did we expand? add a wolf, ad 2 villagers? or nah? cause if not its cool.

yeah i started the WWI village with 19 people when really the game is supposed to be 24 people
this one will be with 24 people
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,799
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Postby Idoit40fans on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:45 pm

Senka wrote:is this village any larger ?? lol did we expand? add a wolf, ad 2 villagers? or nah? cause if not its cool.


Somehow despite the whole village being killed, it came back stronger than ever.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,616
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: I'm sorry you feel that way

Postby jwienand on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:46 pm

Hey neighbors, I just woke up from the weirdest dream EVER.

Irisheyes was mackin me hardcore, then all the weird sh*% started happening. Werewolves were eating people and for some reason sdm5055 blew kicksaves head off. After that there was total carnage, Idiot, Letang, and Senka were tearing through our village like mad men. We were all praying to the God of juice for some reason.

I know, I know you all think I was just pass out drunk. But it all seemed so real. Anyway it's going to be another beautiful day in our little village. :twisted:
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,698
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:11 pm

Postby LeopardLetang on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:51 pm

jwienand wrote:Hey neighbors, I just woke up from the weirdest dream EVER.

Irisheyes was mackin me hardcore, then all the weird sh*% started happening. Werewolves were eating people and for some reason sdm5055 blew kicksaves head off. After that there was total carnage, Idiot, Letang, and Senka were tearing through our village like mad men. We were all praying to the God of juice for some reason.

I know, I know you all think I was just pass out drunk. But it all seemed so real. Anyway it's going to be another beautiful day in our little village. :twisted:


oh yeah! i'm not kidding. as i woke up this morning i was dreaming that i was sending messages back and forth with senka. it was a lot different obviously, but that's what the dream was about. then i realized i was awake and jumped on the page right away.

i was up till 4 last night with strategies racing through my head. hahah loser.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,534
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Altoona

Postby Pitts on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:23 pm

newarenanow wrote:Has this game been hot outside of the group that played the last game, because I think we'll get about the same number of people.

People that didn't participate will be replaced by people like Kovy, but I don't know if there was much more interest.

Either way, I liked the group we had in the first, and it was a good number if that is all we get.

I'm pumped! (Did I mention that already?)

I haven't read one werewolf thread, except the sign up one. Heck, I can't even get my ass to the member elimination game to post regular enough. Just not driven enough I guess.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,824
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:22 am
Location: Working ....

Postby Juice on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:31 pm

Pitts wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Has this game been hot outside of the group that played the last game, because I think we'll get about the same number of people.

People that didn't participate will be replaced by people like Kovy, but I don't know if there was much more interest.

Either way, I liked the group we had in the first, and it was a good number if that is all we get.

I'm pumped! (Did I mention that already?)

I haven't read one werewolf thread, except the sign up one. Heck, I can't even get my ass to the member elimination game to post regular enough. Just not driven enough I guess.

so you're in then?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,799
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Postby bhaw on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:42 pm

still room?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,036
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Postby Juice on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:48 pm

bhaw wrote:still room?

you're in
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,799
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Postby bhaw on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:50 pm

Juice wrote:
bhaw wrote:still room?

you're in


ok. I went away to do work for a couple hours and I missed about 10 pages of the first game thread, the ending, and the sign up for the new one. LGP.com on speed.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,036
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Postby Pitts on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:54 pm

Juice wrote:
Pitts wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Has this game been hot outside of the group that played the last game, because I think we'll get about the same number of people.

People that didn't participate will be replaced by people like Kovy, but I don't know if there was much more interest.

Either way, I liked the group we had in the first, and it was a good number if that is all we get.

I'm pumped! (Did I mention that already?)

I haven't read one werewolf thread, except the sign up one. Heck, I can't even get my ass to the member elimination game to post regular enough. Just not driven enough I guess.

so you're in then?

Naw, I'd never keep up enough and would just get people mad because I wasn't playing right.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,824
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:22 am
Location: Working ....

Postby JoseCuervo on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:57 pm

Pitts wrote:
Juice wrote:
Pitts wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Has this game been hot outside of the group that played the last game, because I think we'll get about the same number of people.

People that didn't participate will be replaced by people like Kovy, but I don't know if there was much more interest.

Either way, I liked the group we had in the first, and it was a good number if that is all we get.

I'm pumped! (Did I mention that already?)

I haven't read one werewolf thread, except the sign up one. Heck, I can't even get my ass to the member elimination game to post regular enough. Just not driven enough I guess.

so you're in then?

Naw, I'd never keep up enough and would just get people mad because I wasn't playing right.


They don't get mad...they just lynch you.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Postby bhaw on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:04 pm

Dean Wormer wrote:I'm in again. Try not to eat me so fast this time.


Dean should be the official "eaten on the first night" guy. Even if he's a wolf, the rules should state he must be eaten.

I too thought we were doing a World War II version. I was like:

"Nazis? Spies? D-day? AWESOME!"

Not disappointed, but yeah...
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,036
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Postby Senka on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:17 pm

bhaw wrote:
Dean Wormer wrote:I'm in again. Try not to eat me so fast this time.


Dean should be the official "eaten on the first night" guy. Even if he's a wolf, the rules should state he must be eaten.

I too thought we were doing a World War II version. I was like:

"Nazis? Spies? D-day? AWESOME!"

Not disappointed, but yeah...


i dont feel totally dumb then. lol werewolf is one word... it makes it WI and WII. haha

I do love myself some Wii
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Postby jaysmiter on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:23 pm

OK...I'm in...and this time I will be sure to not be really sick for the entire first day of this...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,998
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Postby Dean Wormer on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:26 pm

bhaw wrote:
Dean Wormer wrote:I'm in again. Try not to eat me so fast this time.


Dean should be the official "eaten on the first night" guy. Even if he's a wolf, the rules should state he must be eaten.

I too thought we were doing a World War II version. I was like:

"Nazis? Spies? D-day? AWESOME!"

Not disappointed, but yeah...


Fine. Just don't get mad at me when I start the Afterlife II Thread, Juice.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,368
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:08 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Postby Juice on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:28 pm

Dean Wormer wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Dean Wormer wrote:I'm in again. Try not to eat me so fast this time.


Dean should be the official "eaten on the first night" guy. Even if he's a wolf, the rules should state he must be eaten.

I too thought we were doing a World War II version. I was like:

"Nazis? Spies? D-day? AWESOME!"

Not disappointed, but yeah...


Fine. Just don't get mad at me when I start the Afterlife II Thread, Juice.

lol you got it :)
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,799
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Postby canaan on Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:27 pm

jaysmiter wrote:OK...I'm in...and this time I will be sure to not be really sick for the entire first day of this...


dont spread your sickness. thats all the village needs is a werewolf problem and an epidemic.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,104
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Postby jaysmiter on Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:38 pm

canaan wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:OK...I'm in...and this time I will be sure to not be really sick for the entire first day of this...


dont spread your sickness. thats all the village needs is a werewolf problem and an epidemic.


That could make things interesting...nothing like a little plague to get things movin!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,998
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Postby PensFanInDC on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:07 pm

Im down...

wayyy down
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,162
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Postby Zarovich on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:35 am

I'd like to join the party :D
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,245
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Postby Senka on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:33 am

when i wake up at noon, i expect to see a PM haha. 5 ppl overnight can so happen.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


e-mail