CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WOLVES OF WEREWOLF II

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WOLVES OF WEREWOLF II

Postby Juice on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:39 pm

Image

AMAZING JOB TO ALL THREE OF YOU HAIRY LYING SCOUNDRELS
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Postby canaan on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:43 pm

epic win. this thread smells of win.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,626
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Postby Kicksave on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:45 pm

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Postby Kicksave on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm just re-reading the last 3 pages of the game...holy ****, was that a masterpiece preformed by bhaw.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Postby Idoit40fans on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Kicksave wrote:I'm just re-reading the last 3 pages of the game...holy ****, was that a masterpiece preformed by bhaw.


Did he continue his guilt trip from earlier?
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,559
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Postby Kicksave on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:05 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:
Kicksave wrote:I'm just re-reading the last 3 pages of the game...holy ****, was that a masterpiece preformed by bhaw.


Did he continue his guilt trip from earlier?


It worked perfectly. It was one of those things where it seemed too obvious to be true. That and people just kept damning themselves.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Postby canaan on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 pm

if anything is to gain from this, owen, its that you have your first submission into the lgp media guide :lol: the downside being that you may be connected with the term "lynch _____"
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,626
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Postby Juice on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:40 pm

canaan wrote:if anything is to gain from this, owen, its that you have your first submission into the lgp media guide :lol: the downside being that you may be connected with the term "lynch _____"

i get the feeling that lynch _____ will probably be a joke for a good long while
it fits so many situations:

lynch canaan
lynch sugart*ts
(canaan's mom)
lynch canaan's dad (Kovy27)
you get the idea :lol:
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Postby Kicksave on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:42 pm

lynch FUPA (Kovy27's mom)
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Postby Idoit40fans on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:43 pm

lynch favre
Last edited by Idoit40fans on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,559
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Postby The Joker on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:43 pm

Lynch Whitney
The Joker
 

Postby Kicksave on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:46 pm

Someone who doesn't know any better might think we're a bunch of racists.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Postby Juice on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:46 pm

kill whitey
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Postby The Joker on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:47 pm

Kicksave wrote:Someone who doesn't know any better might think we're a bunch of racists.


It seems like you're either obsessed with the game or in the process of calling the psych wards around town to come investigate all of us.
The Joker
 

Postby Kicksave on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:48 pm

The Joker wrote:
Kicksave wrote:Someone who doesn't know any better might think we're a bunch of racists.


It seems like you're either obsessed with the game or in the process of calling the psych wards around town to come investigate all of us.


I'm riding the emotion wave that was the ending of this last game. I'm sure I'll be disappointed with the 3rd one and will come back down to reality after that.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Postby Idoit40fans on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:51 pm

Kicksave wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Kicksave wrote:Someone who doesn't know any better might think we're a bunch of racists.


It seems like you're either obsessed with the game or in the process of calling the psych wards around town to come investigate all of us.


I'm riding the emotion wave that was the ending of this last game. I'm sure I'll be disappointed with the 3rd one and will come back down to reality after that.


Its a shame I missed the conclusion, I really regret leaving the house now.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,559
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Postby LeopardLetang on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:54 pm

hahah. i was explaining this game to my brother-in-law on the way to latrobe the other day. all the sudden i get texted just now, "whoa! i can't believe bhaw was a wolf"

he's been following since page 8 i think :lol:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,509
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Altoona

Postby Juice on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:55 pm

PLEASE EVERYONE READ THE RULES AND GUIDELINES THREAD AGAIN THEY HAVE CHANGED A BIT
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Postby Idoit40fans on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:08 pm

I may go insane with no afterlife thread if I go out early.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,559
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Postby JoseCuervo on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:19 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:lynch favre


don't worry, the Madden curse will get him. He's going to get hit by a bus. I called it.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Postby bhaw on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:43 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Kicksave wrote:Someone who doesn't know any better might think we're a bunch of racists.


It seems like you're either obsessed with the game or in the process of calling the psych wards around town to come investigate all of us.


I'm riding the emotion wave that was the ending of this last game. I'm sure I'll be disappointed with the 3rd one and will come back down to reality after that.


Its a shame I missed the conclusion, I really regret leaving the house now.


was i the person you suspected? you seemed pretty sure of yourself.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,996
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Postby Idoit40fans on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:58 pm

bhaw wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Kicksave wrote:Someone who doesn't know any better might think we're a bunch of racists.


It seems like you're either obsessed with the game or in the process of calling the psych wards around town to come investigate all of us.


I'm riding the emotion wave that was the ending of this last game. I'm sure I'll be disappointed with the 3rd one and will come back down to reality after that.


Its a shame I missed the conclusion, I really regret leaving the house now.


was i the person you suspected? you seemed pretty sure of yourself.


Nope, you probably weren't the last person I would have guessed, but you certainly weren't under suspicion.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,559
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions


Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail