The center ice logo contest on thepensblog.com...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

The center ice logo contest on thepensblog.com...

Postby Justin Catanzarite on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:27 pm

Although I voted for the Pens, can't believe we are beating the Hawks 59-41%. Will probably go to the semi finals and face Detroit (winner of San Jose v. Detroit/NYI) ppl love the shark though, might face them. This is not important at all, but I thought after beating Ottawas crap logo, we'd get smoked by original 6, Chicago. It's the offseason, there isn't crap to talk about.

43 days to go.

*EDIT* - I should mention that the contest is not on thepensblog.com... but they link to it. I don't want the anal posters to correct me.
Last edited by Justin Catanzarite on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Justin Catanzarite
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Senka on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:29 pm

42 is super long.. 43 is worse.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby Justin Catanzarite on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:31 pm

Senka wrote:42 is super long.. 43 is worse.

It is a long time, but going to the SCF makes the offseason fly! We had like 6 weeks longer of an offseason last year and it was terrible.

This has cruised right by for me. 3 more paychecks and we drop the puck in sweden, i don't know why i gauge time by paychecks other than that i live by them and my life blows.
Justin Catanzarite
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby The Snapshot on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:33 am

Justin Catanzarite wrote:3 more paychecks and we drop the puck in sweden, i don't know why i gauge time by paychecks other than that i live by them and my life blows.

There are some folks who don't have paychecks to tell time by, so your life could blow harder. Just trying to help you see the wonder that is Justin's life.......

Jeez, it's like I'm talking to George Freakin' Bailey over here!
The Snapshot
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Justin Catanzarite on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:15 pm

The Snapshot wrote:
Justin Catanzarite wrote:3 more paychecks and we drop the puck in sweden, i don't know why i gauge time by paychecks other than that i live by them and my life blows.

There are some folks who don't have paychecks to tell time by, so your life could blow harder. Just trying to help you see the wonder that is Justin's life.......

Jeez, it's like I'm talking to George Freakin' Bailey over here!

It figures I would read this as they show a John Challis tribute on WPXI... I feel like a P.o.S. now.
Justin Catanzarite
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins