Random Errey Request...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Random Errey Request...

Postby LdubsRoot23 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:46 am

does anybody have a sound clip of when we played the Sharks and Errey said something along the lines of "hey Steiggy, what if Vlasic pickle-stabbed one in today....that'd be huge!"
LdubsRoot23
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,948
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:58 pm

Postby Corvidae on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:26 am

I have it firmly imprinted in my mind for the rest of my life.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,108
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Postby canaan on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:31 am

wwgrd may have it. he is the d00d when it comes to such things.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,687
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Postby demondg1 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:58 am

While stuck in traffic from the hotel to the stadium for the Winter Classic, dressed in our Pens jerseys, a man in a car next to us rolled down his window and yelled at us "BOB ERREY F%$?ING SUCKS!".

Why did he do this?
What was his motivation?
Why us?
Why then and there?
What does he have against Bob Errey?

These are all questions that will not matter once they fire up that large hadron collider next month.
demondg1
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,602
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:30 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby Penspal on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:30 am

Fast Forward - a great book about firing up the collider.

and to make this Pens related. The reason Peso is here, is that he didn't want to be close to there!!
Penspal
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,393
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:12 am
Location: dark recesses of Sid's brain

Postby K2 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:58 am

demondg1 wrote:While stuck in traffic from the hotel to the stadium for the Winter Classic, dressed in our Pens jerseys, a man in a car next to us rolled down his window and yelled at us "BOB ERREY F%$?ING SUCKS!".

Why did he do this?
What was his motivation?
Why us?
Why then and there?
What does he have against Bob Errey?

These are all questions that will not matter once they fire up that large hadron collider next month.


Errey did play for Buffalo, IIRC. Whether that had something to do with it, I have no clue
K2
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,898
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:35 pm
Location: Kuhnhackl's German Army

Postby newarenanow on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:59 am

It would be awesome if we can get that clip.

I can't wait to hear what he says this year.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,236
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: Random Errey Request...

Postby Ginger on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:47 am

LdubsRoot23 wrote:does anybody have a sound clip of when we played the Sharks and Errey said something along the lines of "hey Steiggy, what if Vlasic pickle-stabbed one in today....that'd be huge!"


I don't have the sound clip but I do have a blog site where you can go & see what he's said. They should have called it 'Moron Man Talking'.
But instead it's Errey Blog by Keith - Keith, are you here? :D Take a bow...
Ginger
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,734
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:32 pm
Location: Basically in my own little world

Postby beerman on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:46 pm

canaan wrote:wwgrd may have it. he is the d00d when it comes to such things.


when I saw the title of the thread my first thought was he should just ask wwgrd
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,201
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm

Postby WWGRD on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:55 pm

beerman wrote:
canaan wrote:wwgrd may have it. he is the d00d when it comes to such things.


when I saw the title of the thread my first thought was he should just ask wwgrd


I don't think I recorded that game, but I'm gonna look for it.
WWGRD
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,699
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA - Follow @EricP55

Postby canaan on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:21 pm

WWGRD wrote:
beerman wrote:
canaan wrote:wwgrd may have it. he is the d00d when it comes to such things.


when I saw the title of the thread my first thought was he should just ask wwgrd


I don't think I recorded that game, but I'm gonna look for it.
don't let me down. :)
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,687
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Postby WWGRD on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:56 pm

canaan wrote:
WWGRD wrote:
beerman wrote:
canaan wrote:wwgrd may have it. he is the d00d when it comes to such things.


when I saw the title of the thread my first thought was he should just ask wwgrd


I don't think I recorded that game, but I'm gonna look for it.
don't let me down. :)


Sorry, I don't have the Sharks game from last year. I just remembered that I went to that game, so I didn't record it..

But, I do have an Errey clip up from that game.. he's mad in the beginning, and then gets into it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJp8AwHm56U
WWGRD
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,699
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA - Follow @EricP55

Re: Random Errey Request...

Postby clover11 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:41 pm

LdubsRoot23 wrote:does anybody have a sound clip of when we played the Sharks and Errey said something along the lines of "hey Steiggy, what if Vlasic pickle-stabbed one in today....that'd be huge!"


I think I might have it somewhere, I will search for it.
clover11
 

Postby auradrake on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:30 am

If that is the game that Roenick scores in the shootout then i have it. I will send it to someone who wants to rip it and make the clip. pm me
auradrake
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:55 am

Postby WWGRD on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:51 am

auradrake wrote:If that is the game that Roenick scores in the shootout then i have it. I will send it to someone who wants to rip it and make the clip. pm me


Yes, that is the game
WWGRD
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,699
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA - Follow @EricP55


Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Defence21 and 13 guests

e-mail