Coyotes/Pens 10/30

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Coyotes/Pens 10/30

Postby bhaw on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:48 pm

Anyone here going to the game or want to? I got a preorder flyer for Coyotes individual games at group prices thanks to my last job.

Pens are listed as 1 of 2 premium games all year (other is one of the Detroit games). Tickets are over twice as much, but you get free tickets to another game of your choice (Columbus, SJ, Chicago, Minnesota, or Nashville).

If anyone in the area is planning on going (of anyone who was planning on making the trip) and wants to jump in, let me know before I order.

Prices:

$27 for last 4 rows
$50 for upper level (not center ice)
$60 for upper level center ice
$80 for lower level ends
$130 for lower level "corner" (basically on either side of center)
$165 for lower level center ice
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Slowteg on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:07 pm

I was thinking about going down, if I go though it'll be because my family lives there and has season tickets in the Chevy Club? I guess its similiar to Igloo only its like the first/second rows?
Slowteg

Postby bhaw on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Slowteg wrote:I was thinking about going down, if I go though it'll be because my family lives there and has season tickets in the Chevy Club? I guess its similiar to Igloo only its like the first/second rows?

Yeah, they keep changing the name for that.

You get dinner before the game at a buffet, and (if they are still the same) you get like 2 or 3 free drinks from either the buffet or concession lines.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins