Malkin interview

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Re:

Postby Why So Serious? on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:50 pm

Pitts wrote:
Ginger wrote:I could better believe it if you'd supply us with something a little more tangible than 'I have it on good authority'. We keep getting this from posters here who "have someone on the inside" supplying them with all these truisms.

I understand your concern, but you have to understand that offering any further details would jeopardize job security and friendships and I will not risk that. I can believe this person because I have known them since they were a teen and they are not prone to lies and rumors.

Are you DePauli by any chance?

Evgeni Malkin will be a Penguin for a very long time. People need to realize that it is perfectly okay to have 2 elite superstars on one team. Just because one has to play 2nd fiddle to another doesn't mean we have to ship them off somewhere else. Crosby and Malkin will be perfectly fine playing together for a very very long time. You can take that to your local bank.
Why So Serious?
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Pitts on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Why So Serious? wrote:
Pitts wrote:
Ginger wrote:I could better believe it if you'd supply us with something a little more tangible than 'I have it on good authority'. We keep getting this from posters here who "have someone on the inside" supplying them with all these truisms.

I understand your concern, but you have to understand that offering any further details would jeopardize job security and friendships and I will not risk that. I can believe this person because I have known them since they were a teen and they are not prone to lies and rumors.

Are you DePauli by any chance?

Evgeni Malkin will be a Penguin for a very long time. People need to realize that it is perfectly okay to have 2 elite superstars on one team. Just because one has to play 2nd fiddle to another doesn't mean we have to ship them off somewhere else. Crosby and Malkin will be perfectly fine playing together for a very very long time. You can take that to your local bank.

No, I most certainly am not. :D

I am glad you are so psychic. can you pass any lotto numbers our way?
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Why So Serious? on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:38 am

Pitts wrote:
Why So Serious? wrote:Are you DePauli by any chance?

No, I most certainly am not. :D

I am glad you are so psychic. can you pass any lotto numbers our way?

Sure, but I may need help from your special reliable insiders.
Why So Serious?
AHL'er
AHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins