'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby newarenanow on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:29 am

Admin wrote:
Senka wrote:I just thought if people came in with a new board name simply just for WW, that would be cool.

Please don't do this.



HOW ABOUT this
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby Kovy27 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:30 am

Admin wrote:
Senka wrote:I just thought if people came in with a new board name simply just for WW, that would be cool.

Please don't do this.


Wat? I want the name KennyMelvin
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,573
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby Troy Loney on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:35 am

Kovy27 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Senka wrote:I just thought if people came in with a new board name simply just for WW, that would be cool.

Please don't do this.


Wat? I want the name KennyMelvin


I want the name Rob Roberts
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,142
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby newarenanow on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:39 am

Kovy27 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Senka wrote:I just thought if people came in with a new board name simply just for WW, that would be cool.

Please don't do this.


Wat? I want the name KennyMelvin



I call the Joker.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby Kicksave on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:13 am

WW needs to die.

LGP = Takes something good and runs it into the ground.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby Kovy27 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:14 am

Kicksave wrote:WW needs to die.

LGP = Takes something good and runs it into the ground.


DIE SUCKA DIE.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,573
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby Kicksave on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:14 am

We need a new game to switch up with WW.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby newarenanow on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:15 am

Kicksave wrote:We need a new game to switch up with WW.


Because you suck? :D
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby Kicksave on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:19 am

newarenanow wrote:
Kicksave wrote:We need a new game to switch up with WW.


Because you suck? :D


Let's face it, there is only 2 or 3 of you that 'get' this game. The fact that you all are nerds isn't just a coincidence.

We need a new game.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby IrishEyes on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:23 am

RPG? Kicksave, you should have just said so. :wink:
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,264
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: Damn the Man! Save the Empire!

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby canaan on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:31 am

Troy Loney wrote:I want the name Rob Roberts

i want the name bob loblaw
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,810
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby wallflower on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:07 pm

canaan wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:I want the name Rob Roberts

i want the name bob loblaw

I would definitely follow your law blog.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,913
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby PittPensFan on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:03 pm

Kicksave wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Kicksave wrote:We need a new game to switch up with WW.


Because you suck? :D


Let's face it, there is only 2 or 3 of you that 'get' this game. The fact that you all are nerds isn't just a coincidence.

We need a new game.



He's just upset that the guy whose blood he was screaming for all game turned out to be innocent (jaysmiter) and he handed the wolves the game. :D
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,151
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:52 pm
Location: I break-a your face!

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby Kicksave on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:07 pm

PittPensFan wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Because you suck? :D


Let's face it, there is only 2 or 3 of you that 'get' this game. The fact that you all are nerds isn't just a coincidence.

We need a new game.



He's just upset that the guy whose blood he was screaming for all game turned out to be innocent (jaysmiter) and he handed the wolves the game. :D


Don't forget that. We handed you that game. :D
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby PittPensFan on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:08 pm

Kicksave wrote:
PittPensFan wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
Let's face it, there is only 2 or 3 of you that 'get' this game. The fact that you all are nerds isn't just a coincidence.

We need a new game.



He's just upset that the guy whose blood he was screaming for all game turned out to be innocent (jaysmiter) and he handed the wolves the game. :D


Don't forget that. We handed you that game. :D


We'll never forget strategizing around you constantly voting for jay. :lol: :D :wink:
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,151
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:52 pm
Location: I break-a your face!

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby Senka on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:14 pm

We could totally make it Mafia. thats a TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAME.. haha but WW is fine by me. you claim it needs to die, so Mafia is so moving sideways haha. but again -- im not trying to take Juice's idea and ruin it. thatd be wrong of senka.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby JoseCuervo on Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:56 pm

Kicksave wrote:WW needs to die.

LGP = Takes something good and runs it into the ground.


lynch kicksave
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby Three Stars on Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:57 pm

More creative deaths.

Image
Three Stars
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,577
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: And now for something completely different.

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby Idoit40fans on Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:59 pm

LGP doesn't take good things and run them into the ground. Well sometimes they do, but mostly its awful things that last way too long, its no good.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 52,369
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby Senka on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:25 pm

i could have a direct chatline to one villager. we can just talk and such. about whatever. not ww tho.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Postby JoseCuervo on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:55 pm

I already feel lonely.

I miss iEUX's and PPF's messages.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Previous

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail