Pre-Season Stats

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Pre-Season Stats

Postby DocEmrick on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:05 am

As soon as Gonchar went down in Game 1, I went to the Penstation and ordered Goligoski's jersey. I've liked him since seeing him last year in WB, and the two games he played for us. I think my decision in jersey's is spot on. Malkin (Ordered August 06), Staal (Ordered October 06) Sykora (Ordered July 07), and now Goligoski (Ordered September 08). Hopefully the trend continues.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,380
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:33 pm
Location: SETEC Astronomy

Re: Pre-Season Stats

Postby count2infinity on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:42 am

I am a HUGE fan of the +/- stat. I personally think it's one of the most telling stats about how you play on the ice, especially for a defender and my boy kris letang had the best +/- on the team... can't wait for the season to start!
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 21,795
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: #isitoctoberyet??? Lololololololol

Re: Pre-Season Stats

Postby jimjom on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:42 am

I'd like to get a white Goligoski jersey. Anybody gets me in the Xmas grab-bag HINT HINT.

I think a good sign for the E or F balcony would be GO GO GODZILLA

I couldn't remember it in the sign thread.
jimjom
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,860
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:34 pm
Location: Presto

Re: Pre-Season Stats

Postby JoseCuervo on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:49 am

Eaton rocking a 50% shooting percentage. Hellz yea.

I'm getting a black satan jersey. Hail Satan!
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Pre-Season Stats

Postby brans882 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Nice to see Goligoski have a solid camp offensively
brans882
 

Re: Pre-Season Stats

Postby Idoit40fans on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:52 pm

count2infinity wrote:I am a HUGE fan of the +/- stat. I personally think it's one of the most telling stats about how you play on the ice, especially for a defender and my boy kris letang had the best +/- on the team... can't wait for the season to start!


Its this sarcastic?
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,245
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: Pre-Season Stats

Postby Idoit40fans on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:54 pm

DocEmrick wrote:Malkin (Ordered August 06), Staal (Ordered October 06)


Its funny, thats the same time I ordered the respective jerseys. My next jersey will be Caputi.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,245
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: Pre-Season Stats

Postby wallflower on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:58 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:
count2infinity wrote:I am a HUGE fan of the +/- stat. I personally think it's one of the most telling stats about how you play on the ice, especially for a defender and my boy kris letang had the best +/- on the team... can't wait for the season to start!


Its this sarcastic?

It has to be... doesn't it?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,913
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Pre-Season Stats

Postby Idoit40fans on Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:22 pm

wallflower wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
count2infinity wrote:I am a HUGE fan of the +/- stat. I personally think it's one of the most telling stats about how you play on the ice, especially for a defender and my boy kris letang had the best +/- on the team... can't wait for the season to start!


Its this sarcastic?

It has to be... doesn't it?

I think so, but can't really tell.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,245
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions


Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Admin, Scate, TrueNorth, Two Line Pass, vbqt and 16 guests


e-mail