O'Connor on KDKA at 10am?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

O'Connor on KDKA at 10am?

Postby dboss on Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:00 am

Is today the day that O'Connor is slated to make his monthly appearance on Marty Griffin's radio show? Not too sure about the date but I think he has started appearing on the last Thursday of each month.
dboss
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby bill from turtle creek on Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:44 am

O'Connor will like this interview better than his other ones. He and Griffin can fall all over each other insulting Lemieux and company.

If there is one person who is more disgustingly distasteful than Rendell and O'Connor, it's Griffin.
bill from turtle creek
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby ExPatriatePen on Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:40 am

Anyone listening to this interview?
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Postby dboss on Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:48 am

ExPatriatePen wrote:Anyone listening to this interview?

I just got back from a meeting about 10 minutes ago and started listening. From what I have heard, nothing about a new arena has been mentioned. I wonder if KDKA is screening the calls more closely because of what happened when Onorato was on the last time, or O'Connor doesn't want those calls through. If its the latter than shame on KDKA for allowing him to dictate the interview.
dboss
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins