They sof, they so sof....we literally dress pansies on the bluelines and they all play with eggs in their pants.
- Both goals were scored by a lone Devil standing in front of the net with 4 players around him.
- John LeClair MUST retire. He's absolutely useless. Unless the puck is on the ice in front of the net where he can just whack away at it, he's USELESS. Did you even see him try to release that shot in the slot? It ended up being a nice pass when he completely fanned on it. He can't take a pass, he can't move the puck in traffic worth crap. He's slow...he has NO NEED OR USE for him on this team. Please John, retire, you're done.
- Malkin is going to be awesome. Sure he made some questionable plays, but my god, the kid has literally played on period of pre season NHL hockey and he comes out in his first game looking like this? WOW
- Crosby is slumping the last two games, he hasn't been himself one bit. He's not standing out or controlling like he did early and in last season. I'm not worried though.
- Whitney and Gonchar are the biggest wimps on the ice. I've never seen a player slow down more and allow a player to catch up to him so he can't be hit more than Gonchar. Hell even Rafalski will go hard into the corner to get to the puck and absorb the hit. Not Gonchar, he'd rather be checked softly and lose the puck rather than win the puck and take a harder hit. ...Whitney is the biggest nightmare from the redline back. He was Gionta's ***** tonight, he can't make a good decision in our end and he pinched at the worth times causing players to rush down his side with the puck and him caught up ice. I'm sorry, his supposed offense isn't making up for his gaffs and lack of production in our end. Send him down, bring Welch up. I'm really starting to dislike Whitney fast. Oh yeah, can you please hold the puck in a couple times on the point?
- Fleury again played solid, however scaring me a few times. Especially the token late goal that almost happend. (post)
- Dan Potash should not have a job in broadcasting. He talks like Kermit the Frog and should literally be a voice for the Muppets. Could you sound anymore nerdy Dan?
- The FSN studio between periods is seriously out of the early 80's. WHO STILL USES FAKE BRICK WALLBOARD? Absolutely awful! Whoever is in charge of that should be fired for seeing that everyday and thinking it looks good.
- Recchi can't win a battle on the boards nor keep a play alive, however at least he's trying.
- Staal played another solid game, however he should have been trying to tie up the player on the last goal along with the 3 other players. Other than that, he made a few great plays to create offense and killed penalties and played a defensive game well again.
- We need Orpik back, we need a banger. We need to start being physical again like we were early. It's a joke how soft we are being again.
- The PK has been BRILLIANT and I love it. Sure we give up the odd chance, however we did a great job of keeping the puck low in their end, creating a few chances and clearing the puck from our end.
Please LeClair, retire, please please please. Do you not watch gametape and see how terrible you really are now? You turn into a big, clumsy oaf when you get the puck near the net. Please swallow your pride and retire.