Password Reset?

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
BurghThing
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Password Reset?

Post by BurghThing »

So I have one device that remembers my password. Would really like to have someone reset it, I obviously can't because I don't remember my old one. All my attempts and DMs to ADMIN have been in vain. Anyone have any ideas?
stonewizard51
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: Password Reset?

Post by stonewizard51 »

It doesn't do any good. I reset mine, clicked log me in every visit and I still have to login every visit. Don't even get me started on the ad popups.
pekkasteele
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by pekkasteele »

Yea, something with the new adds I think, makes you have to log in every time, really sucks ...
ville5
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ville5 »

BurghThing wrote:So I have one device that remembers my password. Would really like to have someone reset it, I obviously can't because I don't remember my old one. All my attempts and DMs to ADMIN have been in vain. Anyone have any ideas?
Start a new account?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Haven't checked in in a while but I can shoot an email to RJ if you still haven't reconciled this.

FWIW to those getting incessant pop ups, I haven't had nary a one. I use chrome with adblock, perhaps that's the difference?
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Jim »

dagny wrote:Haven't checked in in a while but I can shoot an email to RJ if you still haven't reconciled this.

FWIW to those getting incessant pop ups, I haven't had nary a one. I use chrome with adblock, perhaps that's the difference?

We have been without zookeepers for a while.