Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** Akallabêth ... Game Thread ***

Post by PensFanInDC »

Zarovich wrote:
Willie Kool wrote:
Zarovich wrote:Lynch tfrizz. Color pls, on my phone.

The way this vote is going, we should get a lot of info with these splits.
This stood out to me as "look, I'm voting for a red"
The vote was 3-3 when I voted. Why would I vote for another red if I was red in that case?

Lynch Gaucho. Color pls, on my phone.

Gauchi posts after SDD was killed looks red to me. The aw shucks thing can be a red tell.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

After finishing my reading I'm not convinced that rel is red but I'm not 100% sure he is not. I thought there might be something there after reading the first 10 pages or so. He was the 5th vote of 8 on MIMH with tfrizz being the killing blow. Not sure if 5 of 8 is a red move. It's kind of early in the vote for a red to make that kind of move.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Current count:

2 - Zarovich (relantel, Willie Kool)
1 - Gaucho (Zarovich)
1 - relantel (obhave)

5 to kill.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Save Zaro

lynch rel
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Save Zaro

Lynch MRandall
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

shafnutz05 wrote:Save Zaro

lynch rel
Since I just posted thoughts on why I don't really think he's red, care to explain? Is this because of his campaign to kill you or just because I said I wasn't convinced he was red?
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

PensFanInDC wrote:

lynch rel
Since I just posted thoughts on why I don't really think he's red, care to explain? Is this because of his campaign to kill you or just because I said I wasn't convinced he was red?
I enjoy that you think we need to follow your reading of it. The 5th or 8 votes seems like a perfect place for a red to sneak in when it is clear the vote is going that way.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

PensFanInDC wrote:

lynch rel
You have been posting generally unhelpful and wishy-washy advice posts the entire game. Yesterday you were convinced rel "was next" if the vote came up blue and you have went in a different direction.

Quite frankly if you hadn't claimed angel, I'd be must inclined to vote for you because you have had a constant inclination to jump in early and direct the vote
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

So 'yes' to the second question...

I have no problem voting for rel. He was coming at Shad HARD and his excuse was that Shad wouldn't make it this long if he were red. I good strategy for getting him lynched and wasting a day vote for the village while killing a good player.
obhave wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:

lynch rel
I enjoy that you think we need to follow your reading of it. The 5th or 8 votes seems like a perfect place for a red to sneak in when it is clear the vote is going that way.
What am I supposed to say? "Hey guys. I have some thoughts regarding this game we are playing but please don't read them or use them in your strategy"? I wasn't telling anyone to follow my reading of it. Read for yourself. Last night I was on mobile reading the thread and thought I was seeing a pattern with him. When I got to a PC this morning and finished reading the thread (I was only 10 pages in last night) I changed my mind. My post last night was a 'just in case' I didn't make it to the game thread until late and I wanted my suspicion of rel noted.

What's funny is that I've been pointing at rel for a few days and if he comes up red I will still be branded as trying to take the vote away from him. I didn't find the evidence I was hoping to this morning. That's all.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

But my point is, you have been posting a ton in this thread, which is fine, without offering much of substance. I've lost count of the times you've said "I'm not 100% convinced" or "I'm between", etc. Obviously it's hard to tell for sure who is red, but you have been making a ton of posts, again, without offering firm opinions or votes. Instead, throwing out two or three names at a time.

That's why I suggested yesterday if there was a real angel out there, now is the time to reveal yourself. You are playing like an erratic red player.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

I agree with shad, if you hadn't claimed angel I would be convinced you were red.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

shafnutz05 wrote:But my point is, you have been posting a ton in this thread, which is fine, without offering much of substance. I've lost count of the times you've said "I'm not 100% convinced" or "I'm between", etc. Obviously it's hard to tell for sure who is red, but you have been making a ton of posts, again, without offering firm opinions or votes. Instead, throwing out two or three names at a time.

That's why I suggested yesterday if there was a real angel out there, now is the time to reveal yourself. You are playing like an erratic red player.
Then lynch me
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

obhave wrote:I agree with shad, if you hadn't claimed angel I would be convinced you were red.
Same goes for you. Lynch me.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

I'm the angel and all I can do is protect a player at night. Get rid of me and all of the confusion will be gone.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

If PFiDC is not the angel, then whoever else it is is about to **** up.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

PensFanInDC wrote:
obhave wrote:I agree with shad, if you hadn't claimed angel I would be convinced you were red.
Same goes for you. Lynch me.
The real angel would have come out at this point, so no I'm not lynching you. Just see your behavior and eradict and unhelpful.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

<sigh>

unhelpful. My bad. I'm just playing a game. Other people are just saying things like. "I don't like the way so and so is posting so lynch that poster. coler plz."

I don't like pigeon holing people and just voting them off because I feel like it. It seems like that is how this game wants to go though. No thought. Just vote for people.

Who has the most votes on them right now? Rel? Fine. Lynch rel

Seems that the best way to play this particular game is to just vote and not try and dissect what is happening. I mean it's only, what, day 6 or something? No way we have any kind of posting pattern or anything to look at. You don't like what I am saying, look into it yourself.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

You sound a hell of a lot like mr25 today.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Maybe I was hacked
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Current count:

3 - relantel (obhave, shafnutz, PFIDC)
1 - Gaucho (Zarovich)
1 - MRandall (Willie Kool)
1 - Zarovich (relantel)

5 to kill.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Lynch me if that makes you feel better. I'll leave my vote on Zaro.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

I kind of agree with PFIDC. He's trying to have some conversation on this vote, because it's pretty much the end of the game right now. If we get the red, we're done.

It doesn't seem like people want to talk it out. I have no idea why the vote was 3 on Zaro and suddenly switched to rel over Zaro. Was it because Zaro came in and posted? Are we going to give rel the same treatment? Why is WK voting for me after taking his vote off Zaro? Why is anyone even voting for Gaucho?

The game would be a lot easier to 1) follow along, and 2) play and make decisions on if people gave at least some reasoning beyond "Oh I think he's red".

Everyone talks about not killing of participating players early in the game, and then they decide they don't want to participate when it gets down to crunch time.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Deadline at noon.

I may be AFK for a few minutes around that time. But no more votes after noon, please.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Mrandall, maybe all the switching here will help the village for the next day phase. Though generally requires reasoning to be able to have it mean anything.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

And I don't even know who to vote for, so don't ask me why I haven't voted. I thought Zaro or rel could be good choices given how they've played thus far, but since no one is giving any reasoning behind their votes, I'm stuck with my reading of the game. And my reading of the game tells me they're both suspicious.