Racchi's rug

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Jim »

Jesse wrote:Theres a guy that posts on FlyerNation's board that puts this guy to shame. I think his name is superfirethrowingflyersfn.

He posts in this horrifically broken English that is one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life.
Yes, but our guy is from Indiana PA.
FlyerNation

Post by FlyerNation »

Jesse wrote:Theres a guy that posts on FlyerNation's board that puts this guy to shame. I think his name is superfirethrowingflyersfn.

He posts in this horrifically broken English that is one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life.
I think he's a dual although his IP was from Hong Kong. Seriously the first time he showed up when they signed "foppa" was one of the funniest messages I ever read on any board. He puts this guy to shame.
Last edited by FlyerNation on Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

guh
Last edited by Kaizer on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Jesse »

FlyerNation wrote:

I think he's a dual although his IP was from Hong Kong. Seriously the first time he showed up when they signed "foppa" was one of the funniest messages I ever read on any board. He puts this guy to shame.
No contest. I'll never forget the first post I read from him. The schtick grows tired, but some of that stuff is hilarious. "Worth boom's and fires explosion", all that crap.

I wonder if he'll stick around if Forsberg leaves.
conforto45
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by conforto45 »

Kaizer wrote:"Racchi", although spelled "Raqi" is a common nickname for Iraqi citizens among soldiers and marines serving in Iraq. Uses include "wacky raqi" and for the particularly crazy ones, "craqi". they do indeed hide their prayer rugs in a certain room of the house, usually with no windows and no electric lighting.
they keep their rugs w/ them at all times. always on their heads, so whenever they wanna pray, they just unravel it and do their thing
FlyerNation

Post by FlyerNation »

Jesse wrote:
FlyerNation wrote:

No contest. I'll never forget the first post I read from him. The schtick grows tired, but some of that stuff is hilarious. "Worth boom's and fires explosion", all that crap.

I wonder if he'll stick around if Forsberg leaves.
I wish to list great smiles from all posters about the excellency that Peter Foppa Foresberg and the Philadelphia Flyers make champions of our world! Philadephia Flyers and Christmas USA! No more power was needed as long is the flames or the light bolds throwing light at the hockey championship world! Go people dance!
demondg1
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Racchi's rug

Post by demondg1 »

isotopes014 wrote:does mark recchi cover his bald head of the ice and then on the ice when his helmet flips of his balding head is exposed ala Newman asking to try on a new hat recently bought from a flea market while trying to pick up a woman complimenting the hat
Clearly English is not your first language. But I am left wondering if you are even human.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i read the thread thinking "wow im an idiot" and after about 6 times through i realized We're all idiots for not being able to read it correctly :shock: :roll: lol

And there were 2 posts here to made my day in responce haha thanks for that. I actually laughed out loud, as i sit here alone. thats hard to do :P
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pitts »

Senka wrote: I actually laughed out loud, as i sit here alone. thats hard to do :P
Then, pick up a mirror and take a gander at it. Problem solved.

:P
isotopes014
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by isotopes014 »

isotopes014 wrote:
does mark recchi cover his bald head of the ice and then on the ice when his helmet flips of his balding head is exposed ala Newman asking to try on a new hat recently bought from a flea market while trying to pick up a woman complimenting the hat

Clearly English is not your first language. But I am left wondering if you are even human.
unneccessary dude.... i'm a human who doesn't care about punctuation or proofreading my posts since this is a message board... not a college writing course which is what everyone examens every post like. i'm too busy taking chemistry and biology courses starting at 8 am after working til 11pm to give a rat's ass about punctuation and capitalizing my letsgopens.com forum posts. so if you want to throw around insults go ahead, but don't insult my intellegence because i slapped together a post commenting on how recchi is bald but in all of his pictures off ice he has a full head of hair.

if you have something else to say demondg1 perhaps i will find time on some weekend to look up all of your posts and point and find out what low level species you're classified as, but for now i'll let you insult me.

if you can't understand what i'm typing its because im just putting down what i would say if i copied my inner monalogue verbatim. oh and i dont know how to spell im from the spell check generation.

a good day to you
pcm
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by pcm »

if you can't understand what i'm typing its because im just putting down what i would say if i copied my inner monalogue verbatim.
I thought that's what blogs were for.
Marty Midnight
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Marty Midnight »

isotopes014 wrote:
isotopes014 wrote:
does mark recchi cover his bald head of the ice and then on the ice when his helmet flips of his balding head is exposed ala Newman asking to try on a new hat recently bought from a flea market while trying to pick up a woman complimenting the hat

unneccessary dude.... i'm a human who doesn't care about punctuation or proofreading my posts since this is a message board... not a college writing course which is what everyone examens every post like. i'm too busy taking chemistry and biology courses starting at 8 am after working til 11pm to give a rat's ass about punctuation and capitalizing my letsgopens.com forum posts. so if you want to throw around insults go ahead, but don't insult my intellegence because i slapped together a post commenting on how recchi is bald but in all of his pictures off ice he has a full head of hair.

if you have something else to say demondg1 perhaps i will find time on some weekend to look up all of your posts and point and find out what low level species you're classified as, but for now i'll let you insult me.

if you can't understand what i'm typing its because im just putting down what i would say if i copied my inner monalogue verbatim. oh and i dont know how to spell im from the spell check generation.

a good day to you
Next time try posting something like:

"Recchi wears a wig? Bad comb-over!"
Jimmy Straka

Post by Jimmy Straka »

mark recchi bald did not white when we back man who break flying ben motorcycle nightmare fidel castro and his beard jumped a string bean could this really be the end?

I don't want a pickle, i just want to ride on my motor-cickle.
And I don't want to die, I just want to ride on my motor-cy-
cle
conforto45
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by conforto45 »

Jimmy Straka wrote:mark recchi bald did not white when we back man who break flying ben motorcycle nightmare fidel castro and his beard jumped a string bean could this really be the end?

I don't want a pickle, i just want to ride on my motor-cickle.
And I don't want to die, I just want to ride on my motor-cy-
cle
huh?
shane613
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by shane613 »

According to my sources, this really could be the end.

Any thoughts?
yeahimajerk
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by yeahimajerk »

Worst. Thread. Ever.
conforto45
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by conforto45 »

Who is this Racchi fellow? Can he play the point?
shane613
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by shane613 »

conforto45 wrote:Who is this Racchi fellow? Can he play the point?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
yeahimajerk
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by yeahimajerk »

yeahimajerk wrote:Worst. Thread. Ever.
Even more worster thread ever.
ivand87
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by ivand87 »

isotopes014 wrote:
isotopes014 wrote:

a good day to you
YOU ARE MY NEW HERO. This is a great thread. And it does make baby Jesus cry.
LOL.

isotopes014 - dude take it easy... He was just kidding. Classic post though (your first one).
EagleMorph
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by EagleMorph »

isotopes014 wrote: if you can't understand what i'm typing its because im just putting down what i would say if i copied my inner monalogue verbatim. oh and i dont know how to spell im from the spell check generation.

a good day to you
If you want people to respond to the CONTENT of your posts instead of the appearance of them, then I would suggest you at least take the time to add punctuation.

Also, there is a spell check function in Firefox. Get Firefox. And you can stay a member of the "spell-check" generation. Although, as a counter to that, I'm of the same generation and still have the ability to spell fairly well.

You have the right to continue to post however you want, as long as it is within board regulations. However, if you want to spark discussion about the actual content of your posts instead of dragging on discussions about format, then I would suggest taking the 45 seconds necessary to make sure your posts make sense.
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by netwolf »

pcm wrote:
if you can't understand what i'm typing its because im just putting down what i would say if i copied my inner monalogue verbatim.
Blogs are just glorified message boards for people with over-inflated self-importance. :twisted:
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

netwolf wrote:
pcm wrote:
Blogs are just glorified message boards for people with over-inflated self-importance. :twisted:
want to write for me?
yeahimajerk
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by yeahimajerk »

yeahimajerk wrote:
mmmmmmm....yeah.

Still the worst thread ever! Just checking on it!

Still bad!
crzymike
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by crzymike »

yeahimajerk wrote:
yeahimajerk wrote:
mmmmmmm....yeah.

Still the worst thread ever! Just checking on it!

Still bad!
Not to be rude but, if its so bad why keep it going with three responses?